Extra shorts

-
I had this weird feeling where I felt that i should do this . So here it is. Enjoy it and vote it if you like:)) a little smut ahead.
-
{When two worlds collide}

Adraniel's Pov

I was currently tired and I laid on our bed with my ass in the air. A deep chuckle behind me made me smile.

"Is this a way of offering your ass to me and asking for sex?" Lucien asked and I couldn't help but moan as he slapped my ass hard.

"I don't need to offer my ass you can fuck it whenever you want, daddy." I winked and he laughed and then bit my ear growling.

" Don't tempt me love . "He whispered in my ear as i felt his crotch rubbing against my ass.

Our moment was ruined by Luciens phone. I groaned in annoyance as he picked it up and answered.

"What is it Will? I'm busy." He rolled his eyes.

I growled mentally at William for ruining our moment.

"What?!" Lucien shouted in the phone and I sat up in concern. Lucien had that look of disbelief on his face.

"Him? They both are?! How the hell does that happened?! He can't die!" He said pissed. Now I was worried who died?

He hung up and quickly made his way out of the room and I followed him.

" What is it? Who died? "I asked concerned. But he didn't answer.

We reached the living room and all of sins were there.
They had that silent conversation with their eyes and I along with Daniel was left out of it.

" Care to explain what the hell happened?! " I asked getting pissed.

They all turned to me and finally Pierce answered.

"I was finalizing the list of guest in your wedding and I invited a friend of ours and a business partner but it's today I get the information that he died. Lucifer is pissed cause because of all that fiasco we didn't knew what was happening. Nyx has went into a sleep like state for god knows how long." He informed me and i was damn confused.

" Why Lucifer is pissed if he died? Why is he concerned about a human."I asked.

We all were seated by now.
"He wasn't a normal human and this point not even a human."he explained.

" Can you please explain properly this is damn confusing." I groaned as Lucien petted my head as i sat in his lap.

"You know love that humans aren't the only creature that walk the earth."Luci asked and I nodded.

" There are vampires, witches , werewolf and other things that roam the earth along with demons and angels," He looked at me to see if I was listening and then continued

" so there's this royal family of supernatural creature and their eldest member , a vampire witch hybrid was the greatest ruler of the supernatural race. Recently he found his soulmate who happened to be a human and a famous business tycoon , Axel Walker. A friend and asset of William.

Nyx became kind of friend to us and Lucifer when a demon who planned to dethrone Lucifer and collected a large amount of demon army against Lucifer. The same demon's servant milleniums ago turned Nyx Venatores into vampires. From there the reign of vampires began. 500 years later the high demon lord Balthazar caused way more Chaos on earth." He explained and I remembered reading about him.

" Nyx not only killed Balthazar , a high demon lord but managed to suck out the demons entire army into a pendant. The pendant became a prison for more than 3000 leagues of demon and more than 500 supernatural creatures. He later handed the pendant to angels and created a separate realm called Elysian Meadows for the supernatural." He explained.