Extra - That time of the year

Read only if you want to.
(Threesome) smut ahead.

Adraniel's Pov:

Lucien , me and everyone else were flying down to hell for god knows why.

Lucifer decided it would be a good idea to do a drinking night and watch the torture of the damned souls in hell. I was used to it to be honest. Just kidding I wasn't and this was not a party. I knew that very well eventhough Lucien told me it was.

I was still an angel and had to do my work of patching up relationships and love and stuff.

Lucien 'sometimes' tried to ruin it .
It was funny me and Lucien sometimes working on same couple. Like I'm trying to grow love between a toxic couple and just when I thought it was going alright. My dear husband walked in and added a little bit of lust and boom their relationship was over because the guy thought it would be a good idea to cheat.
Lucien smirked and blew a kiss at me while I glared him. It was moments like these when I want to throw a vase at him or throw him ,more precisely.

But we never let our work got in between us.

Landing in hell , I no longer needed the pendant and I can navigate freely in hell because of Lucien's symbol and Lucifer's ring.

It was only us celestials here.
Walking to Lucifers castle on the top of a rock was difficult.
Specially when you can hear screams of agony and pain everywhere. I snuggled closer into Lucien as I was still uncomfortable with it .

The hissing of snakes and creatures filled our ears as we entered Lucifers garden.
It was the only place I liked In hell.
Pushing the double doors revealing the golden hallway.
We walked to the living room .

Lucifer sat only in his silk robes which covered his man parts and a little bit of legs,  eating grapes. He turned around to the sound of doors opening and motioned us over.

"Oh hey come here guys!" He smiled and patted the sofa .

"Care to explain why you called us here on such short notice ?" Pierce asked.

" Well you know , Adraniel is not exactly needed but I like you so it's ok. Anyway it's that time of the year! "He exclaimed wiggling his eyebrows.

Everyone's face lighted up with mischief and they had those evil smiles on. Oh no , something was going to happen and it was not good.

" What time of year is it? " I asked confused.

"It's that Time , love , what humans call the devil's visit. We all be our usual self and cause as much as chaos we can as compared to normal time of year . " Lucien explained .

" Why?" I asked.

" Cause it's our whole and sole purpose , and also a little chaos is necessary for the balance!" Lucifer explained

" You enjoy this? "I asked baffled.

"Obviously !" Grey scoffed and rolled his eyes.

" What you all usually do during the time of year?" I asked scared for humans .

" We just be our typical demon self.  Angels try to stop us as much as they can but they cant ,afterall that's what balances the earth . " Tony explained.

" See Adraniel we like your presence but we have to work and we get it you are an angel but we are also demons. This work of creating chaos is what balances heaven , hell and earth. You and Lucien are perfect example of Balance. Good in evil, evil in good. "Lucifer explained and I sighed . They were right I can't stop them from doing their work.