Chapter 7 - Emotions?

Adraniel's Pov

I woke up to someone shaking me gently.

I stumbled and fell off the couch only to be caught in Lucien's arm.
He lifted me up bridal style and placed me on couch. I looked at his face and then at his chest blushing. Standing up and fixing my posture I turned my face away from him and stretched , giving my aching muscles relief.

"Why didn't you wake me and you could have slept in the bed!" He frowned.

"Oh! sorry you were in a deep slumber and you look so peaceful and tired , I didn't want to wake you up.

So I brought blanket to cover you but you held my hand and kept your head on my lap so I let you sleep and I fell asleep as well! "I rambled thinking he was mad.

He chuckled and shook his head.

" Next time wake me up! " He smiled and went upstairs.

I got up , he was leaving for some important work he mentioned yesterday probably that guy , Bentley I guess.

He would be gone for hours. Maybe I'll runaway once he'll leave.

So will I or will I not? I don't know.
I sighed.
I only need to get out of the house, then I'll spread my wings and fly away .
I'll contact Elijah and ask him to bring me home so I can tell about this stupid mark and the collar he put on me.
I am seriously pissed at my father.
If he would've never banished me I wouldn't be in this stupid situation.
I glanced at the clock it was 11 and he was leaving at 12.

He went up to shower and brush so I decided to make breakfast.

I couldn't help as my caring instincts for someone overcame me. I could say cooking was one of my stress reliever.
I grew attached way too easily.
He gave me few Pat's and like a needy bitch I got attached to him.
I still despised him and his guts. But not when he took care of me. I like it ...... Wait what the fuck??!!
I still have to runaway.

He's a demon and demons can't be trusted.

Demons don't feel things.
Demons have no emotion, no heart and he's just playing with me.

I shook my head firmly and slapped myself few time. I decided to return the favor , he made me breakfast so I'll make him.
I started working and few minutes later.

Bacon , omlette and toast along with Orange juice was ready and set on table. I couldn't believe he was leaving me all by myself for a week. Did he trust me not to run away.  He's really stupid if he did.

But I cant help but shudder at this. It really felt as if he was testing me and if I did tried to run away he'd get me.

I just realised he was not the only demon here. Out there were 6 more sins, and they all were in their parts of house. I f get lost into the property and end up into one of theirs they'll really have my head.
Shit I never thought about that. That makes my escape plan really complicated now.

He came down in his suit and damn me if I lie but he looked hot like damn hot. I couldn't deny the need for him. Yesterday I almost kissed him.

The memory made me blush.

"I'll ignore the fact that you are blushing by my sight , and oh my love you don't need to I didn't ask you to make a brekkie!" He said smiling.

"You were leaving with an empty stomach I can't have that, sorry for my caring instincts , perks of being an angel . But please eat before you leave"I said motioning him to eat.