Chapter 29 - Evermore

Lucien's Pov:

Uriel pointed his finger at us and a bright light of flash blinded us.
As the flash grew I felt myself passing out.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.

I woke up to someone shaking me.

"What are you having? We came here to enjoy not sleep!" Pierce  snickered.

I sat up drowsily and frowned.

Enjoy? Sleep?

What is he talking about ? What about the war? What happened? I looked around and we were at the bar in New Orleans where me and Adraniel first met.

"Where's Adraniel?" I asked .

"Adraniel who?" He asked .

"Adraniel?" I scoffed.

"I don't know what you're talking about?" He rolled his eyes.

"You all seriously don't know who Adraniel is? Guys Adraniel ,  brown hair grey eyes , angel heaven? Anything? "  I asked.

" Calm down you haven't even started drinking yet and you're talking utter bulshit. We are here to celebrate Williams new deal with the Sanchezs  " Ezekiel said.

" That was a year ago? "I pulled out my phone and my eyes popped out of me socket. What the hell?

The time was just right.
It was November. We had the deal with them in December Last year. This is definitely something fucked up.

Uriel. He definitely did something , no way in hell that was a dream.
Dreams are not this vivid and detailed.

" What will you like sir? "The girl came asking and ti remembered I ordered the best cocktail and Adraniel made it and then I asked for him, so he came.

She cleared my suspicions and that in no way was a dream.
I

ordered the same thing I did last time.

Few minutes later the girl came in with the drinks and I asked for the bartender who made that.

The taste was familiar , it was Adraniel's style.

I sat back and waited .
Few minutes later I heard tumbling and someone came inside tripping.
Adraniel stood up awkwardly as everyone watched him confused.

His eyes fell upon me and his eyes lightened up. I smiled softly which turned into a smug smirk.
I decided to play a bit.

" I really really liked your cocktail ,love!" I said and opened my arms for him to crash in.

Happy tears poured down his eyes and he jumped into my arms attaching his lips to mine.
I immediately kissed back.

"Woah woah! Lucien do you even know him?" Pierce asked and tried to pry him off.

He growled mid kiss and spread his wings and covered us. I chuckled at his antiques.
Shattering voices of glasses , shouts and gasps filled the booth.

"Lucien he's an angel!" Will warned.

"I fucking missed you!" He mumbled nuzzling my neck.

"Don't leave me again!" He added .