Extra-Where it all began

Got some time to open Wattpad and I thought about publishing this chapter i had in drafts. If you remember enough you can connect few minor dots as to why Adraniel never stood a chance against demons.

Mei in the story for now, above,  in year 2000

I was randomly thinking why did I ever introduced Mei in the first part and I think it was just to make story more interesting and add a little more fun to hell part. But then he became an important character since if it wasn't for him the sins could never enter break into heaven.

About Mei , the fallen angel of Chaos and the 8th crown prince of Hell.

Mei when he meets Adraniel, year 2020.

Mei is the youngest of the Nine princes of Hell. His full name is Meible ( pronounced Mabel) and he uses Morningstar as his last name , cause he could not come up with anything and just took his eldest brother's last name.

Mei is the 8th prince of Hell and rules the 8th circle. He's the angel of Chaos and didn't always had the 'harem'.

He is the youngest and hence gets favoured by Lucifer in most circumstances. Lucifer 'adores' him cause he's the only brother of his who has not failed one single task and remains invincible to this day. Being the angel of Chaos , Mei not only holds one of the five parts of the great blade , the blades of chaos he's the only fallen angel that contributes to the bad as well as the good of mankind by creating a balance.

Mei has the same ability of shapeshifting like Lucifer but unlike him he cannot shift back to his original form immediately and the change is a long term change. Hence he does it rarely.
Mei was the first to get affected by Adraniel's birth and the effect of love angel on hell. This story is about how it all began and how Mei met his first lover.

This piece of story sets place in the year 2001, the year the Adielson family comes to down to earth to celebrate the first birthday of Adraniel which the princes of Hell crashes.

Mei's Pov

As I sit on my throne and play with my lone dagger I can't help but feel bored.
The single blade of Chaos, incomplete without its twin was still powerfull enough to cause an uproar in the mortal realm.

Heh , another time.

I wanted to do something fun.
My legs dangled from end of my throne on which I don't remember when I actually sat properly. I'm either sprawled on it like I am now or just sprawled below it. I don't actually sit properly.

The creaking of the doors signalled someone was coming over to my throne room.

I think I'll decorate it and change this hideous cave like setting to more of a chandelier like grand room like in Lucifer's castle.