◌ broken hearts club | maeve wiley

𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙺𝙴𝙽 𝙷𝙴𝙰𝚁𝚃𝚂 𝙲𝙻𝚄𝙱
Maeve Wiley

𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙺𝙴𝙽 𝙷𝙴𝙰𝚁𝚃𝚂 𝙲𝙻𝚄𝙱Maeve Wiley

❝ Welcome to the Broken Hearts Club ❞

Title:
Broken Hearts Club
Love Interest:
Maeve Wiley
Set:
Season 1 +

Epigraph Idea:
They said, "come be the newest
member of the broken hearts club
We hate every little thing about
the people that we love
We're the let-down, we're the lied-to,
where the lost go and it finds you
Where the lonely make the lonely
feel less lonely, and we're dyin' to
Invite you to stay, and take away the pain
'Cause misery loves company, so hey,
what do you say?"
————————————— Gnash

Characters

Winnie Smith ——————— Freya Mavor Sex Education ————————— SE cast

Sex Education ————————— SE cast

Winnie Smith ——————— Freya Mavor Sex Education ————————— SE cast

Description:
Winnie Smith didn't have friends. She was too sweet, sickeningly so. But one day Maeve Wiley looks sad and Winnie offers to be that shoulder to cry on. And that was the start of their not-a-friendship-friendship with Amy too.

Winnie adored Maeve. The fellow teen had protected her and been at her side when she came out of the closet and got mocked.

But one day Maeve got swept aside by Otis and their little sex club. Winnie felt unwanted and unneeded, and in a lack of company she found friendship in Eric. They became the comfort they needed when their friends were too occupied with one another.

But in her own heartbreak, Winnie found love. She lived Maeve and that was a problem — especially when one night the two find themselves hooking up. One night if sex messed with her head and made her realise what she didn't want to know.

But when Maeve is heartbroken by Otis, Winnie is there. She is at the girls side being the support she needs, even joking about the two being the co-founders of the Broken Hearts Club.

alternatively!

In which Winnie and Maeve are the co-founders of the Broken Hearts Club.

Extra:
•Winnie is the kind of person who doesn't have friends (except Maeve and Amy) but gets along with practically everyone, so she has a lot of 'friends' but not her own actual ones.

•healthy relationship with her parents. However they're in the process of a divorce — Winnie would silently resent them for it

•Mild obsession with musicals — she'd be the girlfriend singing and dancing with her headphones in whilst Maeve just watches with a smile.

•Face claim and name can be changed.

•Feminist, lesbian oc.

•Winnie's parents are going through a rough patch which affect her at school

•Winnie is also the one who's like 'I don't smoke' but when it's just her and Maeve she'd share a cig with her.

•also she's totally a massive fan of cherry flavoured things — especially Pepsi and coke. She gets her daily supply of energy from cherry drinks.

Application:
The username of the account you are posting the story too and your favourite Sex Education quote.