✔️ golden girl | matt murdock

𝙶𝙾𝙻𝙳𝙴𝙽 𝙶𝙸𝚁𝙻
Matt Murdock

❝ 'he needed help, I can't not help him' ❞

Title:
Golden Girl
Love Interest:
Matt Murdock  
Set:
Daredevil TV show

Epigraph Idea:
The stakes are high,
the water's rough,
but this love is our
——— Taylor Swift

Characters:

Adelinda Lantom ————  Elizabeth Lail  Daredevil ——————— Daredevil Cast

Adelinda Lantom ———— Elizabeth Lail
Daredevil ——————— Daredevil Cast

Adelinda Lantom ————  Elizabeth Lail  Daredevil ——————— Daredevil Cast

Description:
Foggy Nelson knew Matt Murdock was a walking disaster. The man attracted hot women who were totally bad for him — Elektra for example, who nearly messed up Matt's life and his chance of becoming a Lawyer. Plus, Matt didn't learn the language of the future, ergo he needed Foggy to get him by.

Foggy wanted to live out one particular life. A sappy teenage rom-com kind of life. Except, he knew he was too attractive to limit himself to one girl. Such a dreadful dilemma — except Foggy had a best friend, a single best friend and a pretty neighbour who happened to also be single.

Adelinda Lantom was the best kind of neighbour to have. She was sweet, friendly, far to kind and trusting for her own good. She was the kind of neighbour who made too many cookies and would bring a batch to Foggy. Foggy was her favourite neighbour, he would help her move things from her home to work when her brother wasn't available.

Foggy was set on making Adelinda and Matt fall in love. Step one? A meet cute. A meet cute with an optimist and pessimist. Step two? Re watch all his sappy rom-coms because since becoming a lawyer (props to Karen getting arrested!) he has not had chance to watch his favourite films and is starting to forget the steps of making a perfect romance life for his best friend and perfect neighbour.

After making his decision of setting two people up, Foggy got planning. What was better then an office romance? An office romance with out the office . . . ok so maybe that was just a romance but there would be an office (law firm) involved.

Now he just had to get Adelinda to the firm. He had to get the baker in a room with Matt in their law firm so Foggy could watch the moment of a life time. A baker . . . who's speciality was sweet treats.

alternatively!

Adelinda Langton, Hell's Kitchen's local sweetheart.

Extra:
• Adelinda is like the sweetest girl in the whole world. Like this girl owns the world because there's no way to hate her.

• miss girl is the definition of an angel. She trusts people a dangerous amount.

• owns a bakery, helps at the church where her uncle is priest (Father Paul Lantom)

• whilst having a decent relationship with her parents she still feels a lot of stress. Her and her brother have a great relationship.

• her parents aren't in love but do not believe in divorce — screws up her prospective of love.

• feel free to change the name

• quick burn

Application:
N/a: requested by jejusae