◌ tragic love | winter anderson

𝚃𝚁𝙰𝙶𝙸𝙲 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴
Winter Anderson

𝚃𝚁𝙰𝙶𝙸𝙲 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 Winter Anderson

❝ You and I are fucking endgame ❞

Title:
Tragic Love
Love Interest:
Winter Anderson
Set:
Cult

Epigraph Idea:
Falling in love is like holding a candle.
Initially it lightens up the world around you.
Then it starts melting and hurt you. Finally it
goes off and everything is darker than ever
and all you are left with is the . . . BURN!
————————————— Syed Arshad

Characters:

Avery Davidson  ———— Jessica Barden   AHS ——————————— AHS Cast

AHS ——————————— AHS Cast

Description:Avery Davidson and Winter Anderson had happily been dating for years

Description:
Avery Davidson and Winter Anderson had happily been dating for years. Love blossomed between them during their final year of high school and never left.

Avery had lived with the Andersons since she was seventeen when she was kicked out of her own home by her homophobic parents. She fit in with family — or at least she got along with all of them but Winters father.

His death had not been a tragic loss, but his wife's had been. It had traumatised Kai. Avery looked after the siblings as best as she could when Vincent left, trying to help them grieve.

She did well all things considered. But slowly Avery and Winter watched Kai become scarily insane. They began to fear him and did everything he said — even if it made them uncomfortable.

Avery knew Kai adored his sister but it seemed something had flipped in his head as he objectified their love and attraction and would creepily watch if he ever walked in on anything. The second the two noticed, they'd stop and loose the mood.

But soon enough he started his own cult and lost his way.

Avery and Winter were forced to look after someone's child, despite neither of them being all that fond of children.

However Oz changed something as their talks about the future included the possibility of raising a child — and they of course agreed it to happen far far away from their home.

But Kai became insane. Killing his brother and soon his sister.

Avery was heart broken. Unable to pick up the courage to kill herself she used minor ways to make Kai tick to bring her her end.

Was life worth living if she couldn't live happily? Avery hated to admit it, but over the years she became reliant on Winter, just like Winter became reliant on her.

alternatively!

In which the love of two people is destroyed by the rage and paranoia of a man.

Extra:
•Feminist but low-key about it — like she tricks misogynists into agreeing with what she's saying.

•Friendly.

•Winter was totally the first one to catch feelings for Avery, Avery began to like her a good few months after.

•Face claim can be changed. (Let me know if you change it)

•her biggest fear . . . or at least the one she tells Kai . . . is her parents, she doesn't realise Winter dying is her biggest fear until it happens — she becomes lost afterwards, buried deep in grief and unsure what to do so she makes Kai tick as often as possible until he kills her.

Application:
The username of the account you are posting the story too and your favourite Cult quote.