◌ miracle workers | five, allison, diego hargreeves

𝙼𝙸𝚁𝙰𝙲𝙻𝙴 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙺𝙴𝚁𝚂
Diego, Allison, Five

❝ 'oh, wow I'm young and pretty''It's only Five that changed you moron' 'ok? I'm still young and pretty' ❞

'It's only Five that changed you moron'
'ok? I'm still young and pretty' ❞

Title:
Miracle Workers
Love Interest:
Five Hargreeves x Hebe Donovan
Diego Hargreeves x Eros Donovan
Allison Hargreeves x Morpheus Donovan
Set:
Umbrella Academy season 1 +

Epigraph Idea:
What the caterpillar calls the
end of the world, the master
calls a butterfly.
—— Richard Bach

Characters:

Eros Donovan ————— Benton Thwaites  Morpheus Donovan ———— Finn Wittrock Hebe Donovan ———————  Sadie Sink  Umbrella Academy —————— TUA Cast

Morpheus Donovan ———— Finn Wittrock
Hebe Donovan ———————  Sadie Sink
Umbrella Academy —————— TUA Cast

Eros Donovan ————— Benton Thwaites  Morpheus Donovan ———— Finn Wittrock Hebe Donovan ———————  Sadie Sink  Umbrella Academy —————— TUA Cast

Description:
The Donovan's were some of the best (hell, they were the best) assassins in the commission. But much like Five Hargreeves they were unhappy with their job and wanted to do good.

A desire to do good led to the four ditching a mission to save the work — at least not before Hebe could send a bullet to the president of America.

Eros, Morpheus and Hebe may be able to do the impossible . . . but ending the end of the world seemed a little far. Hell, the three believed the old age was really kicking in when he approached them about the news.

But being the so called 'miracle workers' they were, they helped. Or tried to — getting side tracked was their thing and Five has a mannequin wife!?

To be fair, their good work often came from Hebe having her head screwed on enough not to get distracted. So in reality the end of the world lays upon the shoulders of two teenagers, or adults in teen bodies. Technicalities were not fun.

Not once but at least twice. How many times can the world end? How many times do you go back to where you started? Sixties, teens, sixties.

alternatively!

Five Hargreeves thinks they're miracle workers but in reality they're triplets with a good relationship.

Extra:
• the three have powers. Hebe has absolute Endurance. Morpheus can manipulate dreams and put people in a dream like state. Eros can manipulate emotions.

• hebe explained: she can endure any sort of pain and not feel it. If she were to ever be tortured it would have to be mental not physically. Downside: she can't feel pain, if she were to be wounded badly she wouldn't realise how bad it and collapse from blood loss.

• Hebe doesn't know why she doesn't age, she's just accepted it as a thing.

• Morpheus is the outgoing one, Eros is the more laidback one and Hebe is the cocky introvert. Basically the older two are different versions of extroverts.

• they all worked in the commission at the same time as Five but all are younger. They're all 29 (hebe looks 16 the whole time)

• the Donovan's have a good relationship.

• Hebe having to break the news to Diego that she killed the president. Man's distraught.

• Morpheus would straight up hate Luther — he's competition (which is weird because Luther and Allison sibling) and the man doesn't stop about his daddy issues.

• they've been in the commission since they were kids — their mum got involved with it and they were forced into it when they grew up.

• they're names aren't the names they were born with but they changed them to match a key thing about themselves (ie hebe not ageing or the others powers)

Application:
The username of the account you are posting the story too and your favourite Umbrella Academy quote.