◌ the hands of fate | michael langdon

𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝙽𝙳𝚂 𝙾𝙵 𝙵𝙰𝚃𝙴
Michael Langdon

❝ Ah, more delusional hot guys that believe in Satan ❞

Title:
The Hands Of Fate
Love Interest:
Michael Langdon
Set:
Apocalypse

Epigraph Idea:
Sometimes being a bitch is
all a woman's got to hold onto.
———————— Stephen Kings

Characters:

Amy Pfister  ——————— Florence PughAHS ———————————— AHS Cast

AHS ———————————— AHS Cast

Amy Pfister  ——————— Florence PughAHS ———————————— AHS Cast

Description:
Amy Pfister believed in nothing. She was totally cool not believing because she thought it was a waste of time and completely stupid.

Take her older brother for example. Jeff Pfister totally revolved is life around some red guy with horns and his apparent son with daddy issues who was supposed to end the world.

It was a joke. She truly thought he was stupid and did not keep it secret.

Maybe she should learn to shut up and not mock her brother especially since him and his best friend were technically her bosses.

The seventeen years old had begged for them to take her on so she could work so mother dearest would back off — Jeff reluctantly agreed, simply because if anyone had a bad relationship in the family it was his sister and his mum.

Mutt loved the two. Individual. But then they where together he often wished the world would end sooner rather then later.

His prayers were almost answered when Michael Langdon walked in. The world ending fresh on his mind and a son of Satan.

Unlucky for the two, Amy had walked in, admired the beauty of the boy before raiding her brothers desk for money — she needed to pay off her Netflix and Spotify subscription for the month.

Michael and Amy seemed to be magnets for one another. They'd find each other at many places, and slot in time to flirt. For two years they ran into each other, repeating their pattern of flirting, teasing and sometimes getting lunch or coffee together. Even when Michael ran into her at work, the two couldn't bring their eyes or pretty words from each other.

But the world ended.

Amy hadn't expected it. Maybe the 'Sky Daddy' people called God was punishing her for her mockery — not that that worked or changed anything.

Outpost 3 was not top of the list of amazing places Amy had been. Not even when she (somehow) managed to run into Michael Langdon once again.

Maybe they were meant to be.

And that day the flirting began again, a year wait and they had a lot of time to catch up. Even if it was when they'd briefly walk past each other or when he interviewed her — multiple times.

But one day the flirting changed its tone. It was no longer light hearted, their was desperation and need within their words. Need that was acted on despite it being again Ms Venable's words.

No longer were Amy and Michael just pretty words and gentle looks. They were heated moments and dark promises of romance. Because he made her believe, and due to that she would be at his side forever.

alternatively!

The girl who doesn't believe and the boy who is flirt until the world ends.

Extra:
•Amy is like one of the mean girls from high schools — expect she doesn't bully people (except Jeff and his hair). She makes snarky comments, picks out flaws in people's work, gets into dramas / arguments / fights for the laughs.

•Amy is one of the few characters where I think she has a set personality. She's the kind to act like she doesn't care about anything, thinks she's better then anyone, makes fun of people and takes pride in pointing out flaws (I.e. the hand movement of the robot is too masculine or too stiff).

•She gets a good kick out of flirting with strangers or anyone that isn't her family and leading people on — she's a bitch.

•Amy is totally blunt about mostly everything.

•broke as fuck at first, however over the time with Michael she begins to believe more in Satan cause how else does this girl explain him, and does whatever to get money from Satan or rather Michael Langdon — worlds best sugar daddy.

•Mutt is one hundred percent done with Jeff and Amy's fights but knows they're very smart so deals with it.

•name can be changed.

•unlike her brother she doesn't do drugs, smoke or drink, she says it's distracting and makes her clumsy and less observant.

•black and white thinking, people and things are either good or bad, nothing else

•Amy acts like she hates Jeff but is thankful for him — after all he provides her with a job and ups her pay check as often as he can and does a lot for her, same in reverse.

Application:
The username of the account you are posting the story too and your favourite Apocalypse quote.