◌ hopelessly devoted | amy & jake

𝙷𝙾𝙿𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙻𝚈 𝙳𝙴𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴𝙳
Amy Santiago & Jake Peralta

𝙷𝙾𝙿𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙻𝚈 𝙳𝙴𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴𝙳Amy Santiago & Jake Peralta

❝ I will so get a kiss from everyone in the 99 ❞

Title:
Hopelessly Devoted
Love Interest:
Amy and Peralta
Set:
Pre-season 1 +

Epigraph Idea:
I think you end up doing the
stuff you were supposed to do at
the time you were supposed to do it.
———————— Robert Downy Jr

Characters:

Samuel Ruth ———————— Evan Peters B99 ————————————— B99 Cast

B99 ————————————— B99 Cast

Description:Half a year ago, Samuel Ruth and Amy Santiago made a bet

Description:
Half a year ago, Samuel Ruth and Amy Santiago made a bet. She didn't believe he could get a kiss of every member of the Nine-Nine and he was adamant that he can. She said he totally couldn't do it in a year, or at all.

She was risking her well organised binders and he was risking having to tell them his secretive past.

In the first two months, Sam had won over half of the 99, getting a kiss of exactly half of them. But after those two months, Sam seemed to stop. Sometimes it was like he wasn't even there.

Sam had began therapy and in doing so, he was reliving his worst memories almost every day. It took five months for Sam to get over it and continue with the bet.

Kicking off the new start with a kiss from Peralta, and continued until all he had left was Santiago.

It took months for her to budge, or agree to hang out with him, let alone kiss him. But one night at the bar, she kisses him and Sam wins the bet.

But that was just the start. His kiss with Peralta and his kiss with Amy had confused him and messed up his mind.

And when a new Captain comes forward, the three seem to get closer and closer.

alternatively!

In which three detectives are madly in love but don't realise it.

Extra:
•Sam is a SA victim, he was raised by his aunt for thirteen years who SA him *a lot*. It is not his personality but the trauma has a big impact on his life. It's literally the reason he joined the B99 in hopes of helping children & teens that are like him and what not. Would also be totally funny about the number 13 — just hates it and is really uncomfortable with it.

•Sam totally ignores his trauma but has a lot of therapy sessions.

•Sam is such a flirt, with everyone and anyone even before he comes out. 

•Sam coming out to Hoult as bi way before the rest of the team in hopes that the man can help him, him literally going to Hoult or Terry about anything and everything (except his past with his aunt, he calls them both his dads)

•it might be weird but every chance he gets Sam totally tries to get Holt to adopt him.

•him telling Jake everything his aunt did because he's drunk (and just freaked out when he was about to have sex and ran away and turned up outside of his, saying he didn't know where to go).

•Sam totally has a mission to kiss everyone on the team — a bet he made with Amy when she said he couldn't.

•Sam totally befriends Judy and Trudy because they're cool and he believes in second chances.

•Judy is his hype man and is like so happy when he finds out Jake and Sam are dating and ten times more excited when he finds out they are both dating Amy at the same time.

•Face claim and name can be changed. (Let me know if you change it)

•such a gossip (he'd act like he's above it but knows every detail about everything)

Application:
Resale, username of the account it's being published to and your favourite b99 quote.