◌ corpse brides | jasper and alice

𝙲𝙾𝚁𝙿𝚂𝙴 𝙱𝚁𝙸𝙳𝙴𝚂
Jasper Hale & Alice Cullen

𝙲𝙾𝚁𝙿𝚂𝙴 𝙱𝚁𝙸𝙳𝙴𝚂Jasper Hale & Alice Cullen

❝ I would lay my life down for my family ❞

Title:
Corpse Brides
Love Interest:
Jasper Hale & Alice Cullen
Set:
Breaking Dawn pt2+

Epigraph Idea:
If I am an Angel,
paint me with black wings
————— Anne Rice

Characters:

Helena Smith  ———— China Anne McClainTheodora Smith —————  Octovia SpencerArthur Smith ——————  Anthony MackeyCody Smith  ——————  Michael B JordanAlissa Scott ——————— Vanessa Morgan Twilight ———————————  their cast

Helena Smith ———— China Anne McClain
Theodora Smith ————— Octovia Spencer
Arthur Smith —————— Anthony Mackey
Cody Smith —————— Michael B Jordan
Alissa Scott ——————— Vanessa Morgan
Twilight ——————————— their cast

Helena Smith  ———— China Anne McClainTheodora Smith —————  Octovia SpencerArthur Smith ——————  Anthony MackeyCody Smith  ——————  Michael B JordanAlissa Scott ——————— Vanessa Morgan Twilight ———————————  their cast

Description:
Moving to Forks to defend a freaky half vampire baby was not on Helena's todo list. Or really, any of the Smiths lists. But, when Carlisle and Esme get in contact with Arthur and Theodora.

Of course the Smiths were happy to help, with jealousy from two of them. Cody and Alissa would do anything to have a child, anything to have their complete family. Anything to see a mixture of then smile up at them, teach them words and giggle at their voice.

But the trip to forks doesn't just mean jealousy, for some it's love. Some being Alice, Jasper and Helena. Of course, Helena just had to refuse the love for months — she's never loved anyone in all the years she been alive and dead. She refused until her sister in law slapped sense into her.

Falling in love was never the plan, she was meant to protect some dumb child and distract her sister-in-law from her baby fever, yet here she was head over heels with two vampires who loved each other more then Helena believed was possible for someone to love.

alternatively!

The Cullens create an army incase things go south.

Extra:
•Arthur and Theodora have been married since they were human back in 1953) and them and their biological children Cody (aged 18) and Helena (17) got turned in 1971. They acquired Alissa (aged 19) in 1996 (they hoped Alissa and Cody would fall in love, and they did, however Alissa continued to reject him because she was still in love with the boy she was with as a human, even after they moved she continued to ignore him, until 1999 when Alissa finally moved forward)

•Helena and Cody bicker a lot.

•Names can be changed.

•Helena can see people's memories and alter and delete them

•Alissa can manipulate shadows

•please explore Helena's relationships with her family. Like her mates are important but nothing will ever beat her family.

•On the rare occasions Helena, Alissa and Cody have to act out a life where they go to school, the three go to college because it's less time in school, or they do the last two years of high school as well — they hate school, Arthur and Theodora get it.

•Arthur and Carlisle have had many run ins. Carlisle was the one who taught them of the 'vegetarian' diet, which they use most of the time — however they sometimes treat themselves to humans (or at least the 'kids' do) if the person is a bad person or a 'monster'.

•Theodora is the worlds best mum. No argument, she will die for her 'kids', like she loves them more then anything. If they were human she totally would of baked cookies for them and make family meals and have a warm atmosphere around the house — but she tries to do as close as that as she can now they're vampires.

•Cody flirts with humans because he enjoys the attention and to mess with people's feelings — if Alissa ever showed or said she was uncomfortable with it he'd 100% stop. He's an attention white, Alissa finds it hot cause she knows he won't do anything and that the humans can't have him.

•Alissa (much like Rosalie) wants a child and grow old and be that kind of person with Cody — so would be rather jealous of Bella and Edward.

•Helena just wants to live out her undead life with out drama.

•Alissa isn't very good at hiding her emotions.

•Alissa and Rosalie (besties) >

•also no weird Jacob and Creepy child imprinting like no thanks.

Application:
The username you are publishing this too and favourite twilight quote.