◌ hell bent | jessica jones

𝙷𝙴𝙻𝙻 𝙱𝙴𝙽𝚃
Jessica Jones

❝ 'So, now Brooke is safe, I want to thank you''You gonna buy me a drink''No, you alcoholic, I've cooked and you liked my food last time''Is there a catch''It's just us, candles, food and a little bit of wine''Classy''Take it or leave it, Miss Jon...

'You gonna buy me a drink'
'No, you alcoholic, I've cooked and you liked my food last time'
'Is there a catch'
'It's just us, candles, food and a little bit of wine'
'Classy'
'Take it or leave it, Miss Jones'
'I accept, Mr Evens' ❞

Title:
Hell Bent
Love Interest:
Jessica Jones
Set:
AU

Epigraph Idea:
Find your equal,
not your whole.
————— Mia

Characters:

(Hunter Jeffers)Blake Evens ————————— Cody Fern (Savannah Jeffers)Brooke Evens ——————— Elle Fanning  Marvel —————————— Marvel Cast

(Hunter Jeffers)
Blake Evens ————————— Cody Fern
(Savannah Jeffers)
Brooke Evens ——————— Elle Fanning
Marvel —————————— Marvel Cast

Description:When Jessica Jones notices her neighbours 'Savannah and Hunter Jeffers' are a little odd, she can't help but research them, only to find nothing, but a few social media's stared earlier that month by the teenage girl

Description:
When Jessica Jones notices her neighbours 'Savannah and Hunter Jeffers' are a little odd, she can't help but research them, only to find nothing, but a few social media's stared earlier that month by the teenage girl.

Each day she refresh finding nothing, Jessica brushes it off. After all they are probably just suspiciously private.

Blake (Hunter) didn't realise how bad Brooke's (Savannah) paranoia was. He ended up brushing most of her worries as paranoia, not taking her all to seriously when she says she thinks she has a stalker. He soon regretted it when after two days Brooke had not returned to their makeshift home. Blake turns to his neighbour, Jessica Jones, pleading her to help him find his sister.

But to save her he has to tell Jessica their real names. After all Savannah and Hunter had no identifications online.

It takes them almost a year to find his sister, but when they do, Blake is mortified. Finding disgusting and traumatising videos of his sixteen year old sister was not what he wanted them to find in order save her.

Saving Brooke was the hardest case Jessica had faced yet. The girl wasn't ordinary. She was once apart of a cult and now had little chance of getting a good job when she grew up.

alternatively!

In which Jessica Jones wanted to unravel a mystery and fell in love during the process.

Extra:
•Blake blames himself for everything that's happened to his sister.

•Brooke suffers from PTSD

•Blake is usually optimistic but during his sisters kidnapping his dynamic switches.

•Jessica and Blake are a slow burn, it is bad timing after all.

•Brooke and Blake are like proper siblings, they will argue about anything and everything and ten minutes later sit there sharing skittles.

•Jessica doesn't get them half the time.

•Brooke teases the two all the time.

Blake is placed in witness protection as Hunter Jeffers with his little sister Brooke Evens, who's acting as Savannah Jeffers. Blake and Brooke are their real names.

•they're in witness protection because Brooke accidentally joined a cult and they were moved to NY if she agreed to tell them the names of the cult members

•Blake has been looking after Brooke since he was a kid, but legally when he became 20 because their mum was dead and their dad was never home and up and left them one day.

•it was the cult leader who took Brooke and abused / raped / recorded her.

Application:
The username of the account you are posting the story too and your favourite Jessica Jones (show) quote.