✔️ the perfect grade | peter parker

𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙿𝙴𝚁𝙵𝙴𝙲𝚃 𝙶𝚁𝙰𝙳𝙴
Peter Parker

𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙿𝙴𝚁𝙵𝙴𝙲𝚃 𝙶𝚁𝙰𝙳𝙴Peter Parker

❝ there is no you and I, only you v me ❞

Title:
The Perfect Grade
Love Interest:
Peter Parker
Set:
AU

Epigraph Idea:
Hating someone feels disturbingly
similar to being in love with them.
— Sally Thorne, The Hating Game

Characters:

Florence Leeds —————— Olivia Rodrigo   Marvel ———————————Marvel Cast

Marvel ———————————Marvel Cast

Description:Florence Leeds and Peter Parker had been rivals their whole life

Description:
Florence Leeds and Peter Parker had been rivals their whole life. No matter what, there was a competition between the two.

Normally there competition where small and somewhat friendly — like for a grade, or Ned's attention, or who could do the most push ups.

Normally, Flo wasn't completely out of it.

But the competitions took a turn for the worst. Flo was working herself sick, grades and attendance was dropping. Detentions were dished out almost every other day, and Florence Leeds was truly a disappointment.

Peter Parker found himself worrying about the girl. His rival who ended up hospitalised because she had collapsed down the school stairs. His rival who was just a shell of the lively girl she used to be. His rival who was practically a ghost. 

alternatively!

There was always a competition between the two.

Extra:
•Flo is Ned's twin sister. The two aren't like in sync but they're pretty close.

•Peter and Flo are basically enemies to lovers but more rivals to lovers.

•Flos mental health = 📉. She's battling depression, which has led to her having an eating disorder, sleeping to much and not caring about her grades. — well she cares about them but can't get herself to do anything.

•petty arguments between Peter and Flo >

•teachers won't even bother partnering the two up. Plus they're more likely to get better work from more people if they're on different groups / pairs. But they are often sat next to each other or on the same table

•give Flo some friends, like 2 max, I don't see her as a social butterfly, but more as someone who is loosely acquainted with a lot of people.

Application:
Taken by -crimsonrose