✔️ mizpah | peter parker

𝙼𝙸𝚉𝙿𝙰𝙷
Peter Parker

❝ love isn't a word I'm familiar with ❞

Title:
Mizpah
Love Interest:
Peter Parker
Set:
Pre-Avengers
Avengers
Thor:dark world
Thor: Ragnarok
Infinity War & Endgame
Spider-Man: Far From Home
Spider-Man: no way home

Epigraph Idea:
Mizpah (n.)
The deep emotional bond between people,
especially those separated by distance or death.
pronunciation: miz-pa

Characters:

Zephyr Stark ————— Mackenzie Foy Marvel  ————————— Marvel Cast

Marvel  ————————— Marvel Cast

Zephyr Stark ————— Mackenzie Foy Marvel  ————————— Marvel Cast

Description:
Zephyr Stark wasn't always a Stark. In reality, she was born an Odindottir, but due to complications and a belief, she wouldn't survive the baby girl was banished.

Banished into the arms of Tony Stark — a man who had not been looking for a daughter, or a child of any kind, but had no choice but to take her in when a scary woman forced him into it.

But Tony tried his best with the closed-minded girl who was not willing to be easy and had her guard up all day, every day. Zephyr didn't trust him, and it wasn't her fault he was too busy for her.

Lying to a young girl was immoral, teaching her she was something she wasn't was wrong — but he had no choice. Zephyr was bound to find out eventually.

And she did, when she found a letter addressed to her father saying she was a weak little girl who her glorious birth family couldn't care for — she couldn't tell how she felt at first, amused or angry.

Zephyr did what she did best, confront him in a hellicarrier where he could not run away and there were other people — including her supposed brother.

The eleven-year-old is not what Thor expected his only sister to be, in all honesty, he thought she had died only a small while after birth.

Meeting her other brother, Loki, only fuelled her anger. He dared to try and make her join his side — what a laugh.

There was no way Thor wasn't taking little Zephyr back with him.

But maybe that was a terrible idea. She hated Asgard almost as much as she hated being lied to — Zephyr refused to bond with anyone, demanding to go home. A lot of her anger was turned to her brothers; Thor for bringing her there and Loki for trying to manipulate her anger and bringing the mess to her home.

It wasn't a lie to say it took a long time for her to tolerate them, let alone bond with them.

But, of course, when they do Asgard simply had to end and everyone simply had to relocate because their parents had failed another little girl and that girl grew to be a villain. 

But the bad stuff wasn't over, as after rekindling and fixing their relationship, Loki had to die and they all had to watch. It wasn't a lie to say Zephyr couldn't handle death or separation — she was seriously suffering from not having her dad (correction! Tony) around.

When Bruce Banner and Zephyr Stark arrived on earth she was straight in her father's arms — apologies and guilt flooding them both.

But the Starks, Strange and Parker had a price to pay (all because they wanted to save the world) and that was death. Tony Stark was left alone as he watched his daughter and the boy fall to dust in his arms. His children, his responsibility as good as gone — until they were gone.

But five years later, they were back and kicking. But he died and Zephyr can only mourn him and her brother. But at least they saved the world — that's good, right?

Zephyr moved in with Pepper and her new sister Morgan, agreeing to make trips to see her brother at least one weekend a month.

Zephyr was enrolled in school, finding a friend in the Parker boy. The two orphans could relate to each other and they needed it.

And with his help, she learned how to trust.
And with her help, he was able to smile again.

alternatively!

In which Zephyr Stark's life was all a lie, but in that lie for found home.

Extra:
•her powers are magic and elemental powers.

•slow burn to the max

•Zephyr is basically super stubborn, closed off a cold person at first but eventually (whilst still these traits) learns to trust and maintain her traits.

Application:
N/a: requested by Penelope--Parker