◌ he says, she says | james moriarty

𝙷𝙴 𝚂𝙰𝚈𝚂, 𝚂𝙷𝙴 𝚂𝙰𝚈𝚂
James Moriarty 

❝ you can't just pick and choose when I'm important ❞

Title:
He Says, She Says
Love Interest:
James Moriarty  
Set:
Season 1 +

Epigraph Idea:
Her smile hid things, the
way family photos cover
fist holes in a wall.
——— John Mark Green

Characters

Aspen Holmes —————— Emilia Clarke  Sherlock ————————— Sherlock cast

Sherlock ————————— Sherlock cast

Aspen Holmes —————— Emilia Clarke  Sherlock ————————— Sherlock cast

Description:
Aspen Holmes wanted to be a good person. She became a lawyer to defend the innocent. She argued with her brothers about their 'sociopathic' ways, reminding them that they are in fact not god nor above the public — they liked to disagree.

Aspen liked to call herself the normal Holmes sibling. As if she didn't psychoanalyse people and deduce everything she needed to know and more. As if she didn't have an extremely high IQ. As if she wasn't extremely socially awkward and missed social cues. As if she wasn't a child prodigy. As if she didn't have an eidetic memory. As if she wasn't equally as bullied as her brothers were in school.

Aspen liked to believe she was normal, she liked to think that people didn't notice.

But people did notice. And someone specifically saw how useful she could be. What better then the oppositions own family?

James Moriarty knew how messed up his plan was — but he did not care. Aspen Holmes was at a place where she needed someone (and her brothers didn't noticed, or maybe didn't care) and he could easily manipulate her to be his weapon.

alternatively!

England's best lawyer falls to the dark side?

Extra:
•Aspen is heavily based of Spencer Reid but instead is a lawyer.

•James Moriarty manipulates Aspen, he doesn't like her or love her or care, but he plays her mind and makes her think he does. She however 'loves' him, or at least her mental health and his manipulation makes her think she does.

•Aspen is not okay when she gets out of there. She'd probably end up in intense therapy and have Mycroft increase her security.

•James verbally abuses her, gaslights her and would probably threaten (or do) worse. (I'm sorry I love him but like this isn't a Moriarty sympathy story)

•Aspen would despise her brothers for awhile — maybe even blame them for what happened to her.

Application:
The username of the account you are posting the story too and your favourite Sherlock quote.