◌ run rabbit | steve harrington

𝚁𝚄𝙽 𝚁𝙰𝙱𝙱𝙸𝚃
Steve Harrington

❝ 'she's you're sister?!''I think that's how genetics work, we could always try''try what?''Having sex, seeing how genetics works

'I think that's how genetics work, we could always try'
'try what?'
'Having sex, seeing how genetics works. God you're too stupid to get my lines' ❞

Title:
Run Rabbit
Love Interest:
Steve Harrington
Set:
Stranger Things season 2 +

Epigraph Idea:
But never have I been a blue calm sea.
I have always been a storm.
——————————— Stevie Nicks

Characters:

Carrie Mayfield —————— Emily RuddStranger Things ———————— ST Cast

Stranger Things ———————— ST Cast

Carrie Mayfield —————— Emily RuddStranger Things ———————— ST Cast

Description:
Being new to school was lame. A lame school with lame people and a new lame family. The Hargroves were the worst. A new family was top of the list of things she hated.

But at least her new stepbrother could back her a much as she had his.

Billy and Carrie basically had a pact. They would always defend one another to Neil with their dying breath. That didn't mean they liked each other they just weren't blind to the abuse Neil brought into the home — unlike Max due to Carrie allowing her to know nothing.

Carrie was a flirt. That went with out saying, but poor steve was often a victim to her 'smooth lines', ones that he didn't always get. It was a good job he had a crush on her.

alternatively!

Carrie Mayfield, a girl ready to woo

Extra:
•Carrie is a flirt — very flirty. And it surprises people because she's a 'good girl'

•Carrie and Billy have a peculiar relationship at the start. Like the two are close and get along but the next second are at each others throats. The two will defend each other to their parents (especially Neil). However it slowly becomes to appoint where they're at each others throats and will only protect the other from being emotionally and physically hurt by Neil.

•Max doesn't like that she has to share her sister especially with Billy but she knows Carrie will always be there for her. The two argue because sisters.

•Neil is an abusive stepdad.

•Carrie and her mum don't get along, she detests the woman because she was a daddies girl and because Susan is the reason she's in an abusive household that she has to shield Max from.

•Carrie and Steve are a slow burn but she has flirted with his since day one

•Carrie flirts with everyone of any gender so long as they're her age or older.

Application:
The username of the account you are posting the story too and your favourite Stranger Things quote.