◌ sweetest lover | derek morgan

𝚂𝚆𝙴𝙴𝚃𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴𝚁
Derek Morgan

❝ I fell in love, you should try it sometime ❞

Title:
Sweetest Lover
Love Interest:
Derek Morgan
Set:
Criminal Minds (any season)

Epigraph Idea:
The world breaks everyone,
and afterwards, many are
strong in the broken places.
———— Ernest Hemingway

Characters:

Samantha Reid —————— Jodie Comer  Criminal Minds ———————— CM Cast

Criminal Minds ———————— CM Cast

Description:It was no lie Samantha Reid and Spencer Reid had very different up bringing

Description:
It was no lie Samantha Reid and Spencer Reid had very different up bringing. Whilst Spencer was the freak and child prodigy, Samantha was popular and top of her class. She could have so easily been in his class but manipulated things to work in her favour.

It went without saying that Samantha got everything she wanted — she even used her charming manipulative personality to benefit her family.

Going from popular girl to becoming a lawyer to somehow being loosely apart of the FBI — she didn't even want to be there, she just wanted to prove she was just as smart as her brother — was a bit of a change. But she knew people better, her brother was the brains and she was the emotions. Together they created the most intelligent duo possible.

Samantha and Spencer rarely clashed — until Samantha was moved over to assist his team. Working with her brother meant that friendly arguments could easily become intense. Statistics was his thing, people were hers. But they clashed worse then they ever had.

Because Samantha made the stupid decision of taking interest in a person. Derek Morgan was everything she desired. Confident, good looking, strong, with a hidden past and a need to trust.

He was her version of perfection.

It was safe to say Spencer knew his sister. And he knew her fascination rarely ended well. He knew she became obsessed until she grew bored — and that wasn't something he wanted to happen to his sister or to Morgan.

But time proved him wrong as Samantha took her time to get to know the bloke and slowly fell in love.

alternatively!

In which Spencer watches his sister and coworker fall in love.

Extra:
•Spencer and Samantha are twins

•Samantha has a very bad mental state — but it's hidden, like she doesn't realise she's mentally ill but the people close to her can tell and worry about the things she does or says.

•she's paranoid of becoming like their mum and anything wrong with her she obsesses over it especially if it's like her mum.

•Samantha and Spencer are totally different but both are very smart.

•slow burn

•Samantha is a full time lawyer but has to help the team during a case.

Application:
The username of the account you are posting the story too and your favourite Criminal Minds quote.