✔️ runaway bride | alice cullen

𝚁𝚄𝙽𝙰𝚆𝙰𝚈 𝙱𝚁𝙸𝙳𝙴
Alice Cullen

❝ 'running away is the best thing to happen' 'it is?' 'yes, because I'm in your arms and not his' ❞

'it is?'
'yes, because I'm in your arms and not his' ❞

Title:
Runaway Bride
Love Interest:
Alice Cullen
Set:
At the same time as Twilight

Epigraph Idea:
Everyone i know is either getting
married or getting pregnant or
getting promoted, and I'm getting
coffee and it's not even for me.
————— Rachel Green, friends

Characters:

Isla Wilson ————— Camilla Luddington Twilight ————————— Twilight Cast

Twilight ————————— Twilight Cast

Description:Isla Wilson was a teenager who was supposed to get married

Description:
Isla Wilson was a teenager who was supposed to get married. Talk about crazy — better yet, it was a man she didn't even love but had dated for too long. Why did she say yes? For the kicks and now it's resulted in her running away from her parents and all he way over  to her grandparents in Forks — okay, so she did cheat and get them to come pick her up and got a plane, but that is not the point.

He wasn't a bad person, he was just totally boring and a man.

Now, Isla hated labels but realistically she was far from straight and didn't like men. But she still anti labels and often looking at the beautiful white dress that hung on her knew wardrobe.

Why did her parents approve, she had no idea. But luckily her grandparents were smart enough to support Isla in running he fuck away.

Starting school mid semester was already a difficult thing, but lucky for Isla, Bella Swan had joined in the same position a term later.

But one Health class, Isla meets Alice Cullen. Alice Cullen who is constantly lending her a pencil or a pen or a hair band every day since.

Alice was undosbtfully in love with Isla, and Jasper Hale had been forced into playing wingman. After all, the two shared history — where Jasper spent at least ten minutes a week hyping up Alice.

Suddenly one lesson with Alice wasn't enough. And soon it was lunchtime together then a few hours a weekend.

But one day Alice disappears for a weekend, not answering calls or emails. Isla can't help but feel like she's done something wrong.

alternatively!

Isla and Alice: the two who have different ideas of love.

Extra:
•isla hates labels. Every single kind

•Isla and mess 🤞 much to Alice's dismay

•dad jokes >

•slow burn

•great relationship with her grandparents, not so good relationship with her parents

•Isla is very insecure in relationships and needs reassurance, so Alice basically ghosting her (because of Edward and Bella and James and ballet room shit, where they all have to leave for a hot second) really throws her off and upsets her.

•Isla aspiration to be a doctor ?! (It's an idea that I like, cause it also ties her into the family, she can bond with Carlisle)

•works in a cafe to support her grandparents and to save up for college

Application:
N/a: requested by orxngeheart