◌ capulet and montgomery | madison montgomery

𝙲𝙰𝙿𝚄𝙻𝙴𝚃 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙼𝙾𝙽𝚃𝙶𝙾𝙼𝙴𝚁𝚈
Maddison Montgomery

𝙲𝙰𝙿𝚄𝙻𝙴𝚃 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙼𝙾𝙽𝚃𝙶𝙾𝙼𝙴𝚁𝚈 Maddison Montgomery

❝ Will you do the honour of being my Romeo ❞

Title:
Capulet and Montgomery
Love Interest:
Madison Montgomery
Set:
Coven & Apocalypse

Epigraph Idea:
My bounty is as boundless as the sea,
my love as deep, the more I give to thee,
the more I have, for both are infinite
———————— Romeo and Juliet

Characters:

Lydia Capulet  ————— Liza Soberano  AHS ——————————— AHS Cast

AHS ——————————— AHS Cast

Description:Lydia Capulet had known she was a witch for all off a week before Fiona Goode killed her

Description:
Lydia Capulet had known she was a witch for all off a week before Fiona Goode killed her. The girl was a threat to her supremacy, and that was something that didn't pass.

Lydia's death remained a 'mystery' (many speculated that she was murdered back in 2005) as the coven moved on and new witches arrived.

Lydia was isolated, seemingly the only ghost who hadn't passed on to a better or worse place. Though she supposed this was her personal hell, trapped in a house her killer lived, knowing she'd never see her mother's face again.

But Lydia Capulet got over it and lived her undead life as best as she could. Until one day she exposed herself to a beautiful blonde actress.

She had believed she was home alone as she moved around almost elegantly to the music, but at the sound of someone clearing her throat, Lydia was met with Madison Montgomery.

Over time the two became close friends and almost lovers. A secret they both kept as no one knew Lydia was there. But times got worse when Madison died and Lydia was alone, the blonde had not met her in the afterlife.

But in her awake, when Misty Day brought the teen back, the two wasted no time to get together. After all, any day could be there last.

The living and the dead were a strange mix, and one day long after Maddison's second death, a boy brought her back to life. Michael Langdon reunited Lydia Capulet and Madison Montgomery.

The lovers got little time to enjoy being alive together as they soon had to save the world.

Magic was reversed and Madison loved the ghost and Lydia loved the witch. There was no bringing back the girl, instead overtime and freedom from her fear of Fiona (due to her being dead) Lydia revealed herself.

alternatively!

In which the ghost and the witch fall in love after having the same fate.

Extra:

•Lydia is sweet and adorable

•Lydia calls Maddison her Romeo (Maddison asks why she can't be Juliet and Lydia points out that her last name is Capulet)

•Lydia is a lesbian

•First name can be changed. (Let me know if you do)

•Lydia is very good at working out someone's vibe (I.e if they are a good person or not)

•Lydia goes back to the Murder House with Maddison (your choice if Behold is with them)

•Lydia is scared of Fiona point blank, after all she killed her.

Application:
The username of the account you are posting the story too and your favourite Coven quote.