10

TRACEY

The club was packed tonight and there was definitely some rich ballers in here. I seen a few basketball players and football players roll in here. We're getting paid tonight and no mistakes or slip ups. I haven't been back here in a few weeks but when I came back it was like I never left.

"Ouu y'all look cute and sexy. Who y'all looking cute for." Kim said handing me and Sasha some shots if patron

"Girl I'm always cute and I hope I get lucky tonight with a special someone who put it on me the last time he was here."

Sasha know she love talking about this mystery man who gave the best hit or quit Dick. I would love to meet this man and see for myself.

"I ain't looking for sex but I got a regular private customer who pays me to just talk to him and now were like bestfriends."

"Bestfriend that turn into Fuck buddies or get into a relationship." I waved Kim off

"Girl please. We don't even step to each other that way."

"Girl I can see through you. You lying. Do we know this man and have y'all done anything."

"Maybe, maybe not. that's my story and I'm sticking to it."

I took down the shots and walked away to the private rooms. When I got to the room KILLA was sitting on the sofa smoking a blunt. He just looks so good and yummy. I want to ride his face to the end of the earth. He be eating my puss so good. I be squirting all over the place. I want a repeat of every night he laid that tongue on this puss. The man is a blessing.

"You just gone stand over there and stare. Come sit on papas lap and what this is you got on. Your damn
near naked. I don't want no other Nigga staring at your naked body."

"I'm covered sir now let's get this started."

"You gone give me a dance this time or we're talking?"

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

After about fifteen mines me and Killa started having a make out session. I honestly don't know what came over us. Why is it always the fine fine ass men who be snatching souls and puss without even doing anything. His lips are so soft and juicy. We been fighting all night for control and for a moment I thought I had him but this man's determination and tongue won't give up.

This wasn't even supposed to happen but KILLA has been helping me get over Gerald.  I honestly started growing feelings for KILLA. He's so sweet and loving. It's like he doesn't have one angry one in his body but that's because I never really see that side of him. He tried so hard not to let me see what he does and how he is when he isn't around me.

"Damn Tracey you gotta let me breathe. I'm too high for this."

"Negro you initiated the kiss. I was just kissing back."

"You was overpowering me for a minute. You ain't tired cuz I am."

I laughed watching killa fan hisself. I haven't really kissed like that since Gerald and even then we didn't kiss much. He always made me gargle because he said he didn't know where my mouth been. Like what kind of shit is that. Gerald knows damn well I ain't never kissed or sucked on nobody but him.

I looked at KILLA and all I could think about was kissing him again. It would be nice too but I think I should stop this. My feelings are starting to get involved and I don't even know if he really likes me plus I'm still fresh out of a relationship. This is a lot to handle. As much as I like killa I don't think we would ever get to together without us being on the same page and I'm pretty sure killa has hoes or something. I wouldn't be surprised if he fucked one of the strippers here. Most of them are easy.

I stopped him from going any further and just looked at him ready to say how I feel. "KILLA what are we doing?"

"We kissing."

"No KILLA seriously. What are we doing? We can't keep kissing and touching on each other abs or ain't going no where and I don't wanna lose you as a friend over some lust."

"This ain't lust and you know that. I really like you Tracey but if you feel like that would make things complicated then we should just stay friends."