23

I walked to the back balcony and saw Roman smoking a blind as usual getting the ashes in the beach chair. That man always smoking something new. He does look sexy as hell right now. Them tattoos and that hair and his v-line. And let's not forget that power drill between his legs. We were going to go on vacation but we decided against spending money to go somewhere when we could make a vacation here.

Just distance ourselves from everyone for a few days and get some us time. I mean we lowkey are damn near always together unless he handling business and I'm out job searching. The job searching has becomes struggle. After working in a strip club a new job will be challenging to find. I just want to be able to get back on my feet and not be stuck at home.

Us being at home didn't take away from the fact that we still have a problem to deal with. Sasha is a lying and back stabbing hoe and Dominic wrong still the beans. Why go through so much trouble to ruin a relationship and a friendship. My mother used to say never chase a man who doesn't want you. Why can't Sasha learn that and move on? The crazy part is she got Gerald helping her out. I don't know what he's playing at or trying to do but they both need to stop.

I sat on my Roman lap and laid my head on his chest. His body really is comfortable and also approved. I could fall asleep on him so quick. He looked at me and kissed my forehead. I scoffed up closer and put my head in his neck taking in his scent. I liked his neck and rubbed my fingers through his hair. His hair is just so beautiful and the texture is crazy. He goes better hair than me.

"Tracey what you doing? Don't start none you can't finish." I felt his hands go in my shorts and a dead fingers slip inside me and slide out

i couldn't even talk my shit. I felt his hand go around my neck and the other grab my butt. When I looked up at him he was smirking and a devious smirk. Why does he always do this to me knowing that I tap out quick. I just wanna be in control one time. I wanna see if he will tap out. Before he could say anything I crashed our lips together and removed his hand from my neck.

I didn't wanna send him into overdrive mode so I stopped kissing him and pretended to fall asleep. He groaned and cursed under his breath. I tried not to laugh and let him continue his rant.

"I know you not sleep Tracey but I'll let you have this lil fake ass win for right now. Just know that at any moment imma fuck that kitty up."

I silently laughed hearing him laugh as well. He always like to play with my sexual emotions so I had to get him back. I shall win the war and the battle. Or at least I hope I will win against him. He gets very competitive with anything so him losing will only make him that much more coco for Cocoa Puffs.

"Tray?" Roman said rubbing my back

"Hmm."

"Do you ever think that you and Sasha could be friends again despite her actions and words? I know you said she has done this before and you forgave her the first time."

"The first time I didn't hold a grudge at much because we both got played by the same man. I honestly thought that it was just a one time thing and we would get over it but for some reason it started to happen more often when ever I got with a guy. I didn't even know that she was having sex with dudes that I was dating. I never listened to when people would tell me about her snake ways and the things she would do. I really feel hard for you more than any other dude I've dated. We could never come back from this."

"Did you feel like it was jealousy or envy?"

"It could've been both but at that time her emotions were giving off several things. Whenever I was getting ready for a date she should some stupid shit like my outfit was not cute or red doesn't look good on me or even my body didn't compliment the outfit."

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

The basement door opened and Tracey walked in with food and water. She couldn't allow Roman to not feed them if he wanted to keep interrogating and what not. Both Dominic and Sasha woke up hunger and thirsty. She fed them both one by one making her that they were nourished enough to talk.

Sasha honestly speaking have been in the basement but seeing as though she is Dominic girlfriend and she was there when roman got him, she got caught in the cross fire of his problems not including her own. Everything was quiet except for the sound of their chewing. Tracey waited until they were done and gathered up the trash to throw away.

When she left out Roman walked in with his cleanup crew Incase he needed them. He was going to get the truth out of Dominic and get him to talk. He never liked when people played with his money and he knew that he needed to get Gerald as well. If he wanted to find out sheets they were hiding His money.

He called up his crew and put a rush on finding Gerald who tried to go into hiding since word got out about Dominic and Sasha. Gerald was the type to flaunt what he didn't have to any female looking to be his so called girlfriend. Anybody who knew Gerald knew that he wasn't even bout that life or anything so they could see through the bull and the front he put up. He always tried to make it seem as if he was this hard ass tough dude who was Ray to go to war.

Little did he knew he would get the war he always liked about going to.