29

Hey y'all I know I been gone for a couple of weeks but I had some stuff going on. So here's a new chapter. Merry late Christmas and happy holidays.

"Hey girl I need a touch up on my roots. Can you squeeze me in?" Some girl said sitting in one of the other stylist chair

"Yea girl but I know you ain't come here just for nothing so spill."

After the whole stripping thing I started doing photos for a clothing line and then I wanted to do more so I got a job being a hair stylist. My clientele is a decent size but it's mostly people that I know stress people who I've been recommended to. I don't make millions off of it but it's better than being in a sleazy stop club with strange men cat calling you or touching you.

When I got here Some of the stylist were real unwelcoming and some were nice. It's like being in high school but I knew how to handle situations like this. I only spoke to the ones who i was cool with. Never really got into anything with anyone so that's good but I'm always ready Incase someone tries me.

I never really paid attention to the conversations going on cuz it seemed like mess. They definitely are interesting but I know none of the people they talk about so what good would the information do me. Today I decided to actually listen to what they were talking about. I don't like being bored in my head in here with nothing to listen to but my own thoughts.

The conversation was just gossip and more gossip about people I don't know but it is good tea. A client walked in that I never seen before but some of the other stylist seem to know her. She was well dressed like she worked in a corporate office and she was dripped in Louis. She must have money. She sat in another stylist seat and I took whoever walked in the door.

I turned them out for a while so I could get my client together but I tuned back in when I heard the lady talking about going to a club. She sounds real upset over it.

"Girl you gotta watch out for these men cuz they will play with your feelings quick." Niecey said

"I honestly thought that we had made a connection. Even before then when I was helping him with getting a building but then he said he got a girlfriend." The lady said

"Bitch that's trifling of him. And he wrong for even doing that to his girlfriend."

"I really like him though and I feel like he was playing hard to get. I think I probably came on too strong."

"Girl you can't come on too too strong cuz some men egos be fucked like you tryna be the man."

"I gotta meet with him today so we gone see how that goes."

"What's his name just in case anybody in here know him."

Just as she was about to say whoever the dudes name is, Roman walked through the door looking like a snack. He smiled at me and I returned the smile. He hugged me and we kissed for a few seconds. I knew all the women in here was staring hard as hell. Yea, this is my man and he ain't going nowhere.

"I bought you some food since I knew you would be here late." I grabbed the food placing it on one of the desk shelves

"Awe thank you baby." I kissed him again feeling his hands travel to my butt

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

ANON

China got tongue tied when she saw killa walking through the door. It was as if faith was bringing them together. She wanted nothing more than to get up and speak to him but when she saw him go over to Tracey and kiss her, Chinas heart shattered into a million pieces. She thought he was lying about the girlfriend just to mess with her.

Now knowing that it's true she don't know what to do. On one hand she wants to tell Tracey about her dancing on him but she didn't want to start drama in the salon. Drama was the last thing she needed right now and if word got out then her job would be on the line.

Watching him interact with Tracey had her in her feelings. She wanted what they have just with killa. Ruining relationships was never her thing and she didn't plan to start but she needed killa in her life. It was something about killa that made her want him. She knew that if she wanted to be with him then she needed to fall back and let them breakup naturally.

The stylists are murmuring and talking about Tracey and killa. Some were jealous and others were cooing over them. The stylist doing Chinas hair could sense the tension in China and noticed how hard she was staring at killa. She stopped what she doing and went to go confront killa. Drama was now going to break loose.

She tapped killa and he turned mugging her "So you come in here snoodling with ya girl but you gone hurt my friend over here. Had her thinking y'all was gone talk."

"Baby what she talking about?" KILLA looked at China who had her head down

"Yo man is trifling and a cheater."

"First of you don't know what you talking bout so stay in yo lane hoe. Stop speaking on shit you no nothing bout."

"No, you stop breaking female hearts and making them thinking a relationship home fucking happen. You just like every other Nigga out here with a girlfriend."

"Baby please tell me what she talking about before I go off."

"I told you I went to the club and I was dancing with a female and the female just happen to be my realtor. She asked me to dance and I ain't think nothing of it, till she start doing too much so I stopped her and told her I have a girlfriend. And that was that. Ain't nothing Happen.

Tracey wanted to go off but she ain't wanna go off in front of these women because she knows they will talk and be messy. This conversation clearly wasn't over but now Tracey knew to watch out for the realtor and anybody else.