27

Sasha sitting across from us with the baby and she honestly looks just like Roman. This is literally his twin. He couldn't even deny it at this point. I still would like to have them get the dna test just to be sure. You never know what you're gonna get outta her. She is too damn sneaky and that's a downfall on her part.

It wasn't really much to say. Roman just need to spend time with his daughter. Sometimes I wish that was me having his child but I can't be upset or anything because this was before Roman and I even became official. I studied away for a moment and went to the bathroom. Seeing the kid had me feeling some type of way but that child is innocent so I can't blame her for coming into this world.

I splashed some water on my face and dried it a little. I walked back to the table and for some odd reason they looked like a happy family and I was the home wrecking hoe. I sat down and just stayed quiet. Nothing needed to be said on my end and I doing want to seem jealous or anything. I could feel Sasha staring at me and looking at her would only make me angrier.

The waiter came over and I ordered Roman and my food. To him the silence was probably comfortable but to me it wasn't that at all. I never want to take away him spending time with his daughter and getting to know her. She is so precious and active.

"So.. I was thinking that we could do a dna." Roman spoke up. I don't even have to say it

"Dna for what. She looks just like you. She is your fucking twin." She said getting angry. Girl better calm down

"I get that but I need to make sure and we shed that after you have her the dna would happen and you know I wasn't the only negro you was sexing."

"Look I ain't come here to argue. If you want the damn dna then we'll get one." She said with a slight attitude

Once the food came we are in silence. Not a sound could be heard except other people around us. Once we were done eating we left and went back to the house. I know Roman didn't want to talk about the child and Sasha so I just left that alone.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

SASHA

Word has gotten out about killa having a child and it scared me because I don't want my child to be at danger. I know the life that killa lives and I know he has enemies. I cannot afford for my child to be in harms way. After the meet up it was so awkward. The nasty looks that Tracey was giving me didn't help. I wanted to apologize again but I knew that wouldn't help . She probably will never forgive me and that's fine.

At that time I was so stuck on him and he didn't even think about me in that way. I let my jealousy get the best of me and it turned my against one of the only people I had in my life. Now I don't have her as a friend anymore. I got out of my car and went to the back to get Dasha. She was sound asleep for the first time today. Usually she's talking and screaming out trying to sing the music that plays.

Once I got inside I set Dasha in her play pin and went through Mail. I opened one that looked interesting and it was a letter of some sort. Reading it had me questioning a few things about that night. Now I am scared and terrified. I logged out my window to see if anybody was out there but I didn't see anyone out of the ordinary.

I made sure to lock every door and window and turn my alarm on. I don't know if jokes are being played but this is not funny at all. That was the first time I ever seen anyone get killed asked for someone to send a letter pretending to be them is sick.

I heard Dasha whine so I picked her up and begin to breastfeed her.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

ANON

"They don't blue we following them right?"

"With the way you acting they probably do. Calm yo ass down before we get caught."

Tracey and Roman were being followed all day. Even though they thought things were over, it wasn't. When they got home they didn't receive a letter like Sasha. Everything was normal for them or arrest that's what they thought.