22

Roman had came home early early in the morning with blood on his clothes an a Duffie bag. I wanted to ask but I feel like I already know the answer. I still would like to Hear him say it out of his mouth. I helped him take the clothes off and we burned them. Looking at his naked body just did something to me. I could tell that something was either bothering him or he was at a loss for words.

He looked down at me licking his lips. I totally forgot that I myself was indeed naked. He lifted me up resting his forehead on mine. It was silent but a soothing silence between us. This was something that barely happened between us. We are always talking and things but I could get used to this. He sat down on the couch with me on top of him. I could feel his dick growing under me.

As bad as I wanted him I knew we had other important things to talk about. Sing him coming home with blood all over his clothes had me worried. I knew it wasn't his blood but someone else's blood on his body had me curious as to what happened.

"Baby?"

"Yes my love." That's a new one

"What happened today and please don't hold nothing from me. I could sense the tension on you when you walked in the house." I caressed his face feeling his hands rub up and down my back

"I beat up a guy who owes me money and made good girlfriend watch."

"That poor girl. She prolly distraught."

"Yea if she want sashas hoe ass." That right there just blew my mind

Sasha got a boyfriend but wants mines. Wow that's crazy as hell. So the kid she casting could very well be for the dude she dating. The question is who is the dude and I wonder if it's the guy she was dealing with some years ago. This is just too much. He could've tons me he found her. I wanted to beat her up so badly and here I am at home thinking of nothing.

"Why didn't you tell me you found her and bring me with you or something? And who is the boy that she's dealing with?!" I playfully pushed him

"Damn question queen. I'm sorry baby I'll bring you tomorrow and his name is Dominic."

I fucking knew it. Dominic was her first love. Their relationship seemed so toxic and unhealthy. I never understood how they stayed together. She wanted to marry him and have his kids but he wasn't really emotion type of person. It seemed as if she was the only female he was messing with but he never showed emotion towards the relationship that they were in. She was looking for something in him that she wasn't going to get. It took her a while to realize it but she had broke it off. But I see that she still dealing with him.

"Baby you still was too bloody though. It couldn't have just been from beating him up. What else did you do to him." He sighed knowing that if he didn't answer I was gonna continue to ask

"I may have cut him a few times and patched him up." I chuckled and not because it was funny but because what man you know gone cut somebody then patch them up after like it was a mistake

Sometimes I be having to wonder about Roman. He be on some other shit if you ask me. I fell like I have so many questions to ask but I'll hold off for now. Right now I wanna get dicked down and have my puss pounded like meat on a tenderizer. I'll ask after to see what he say. Maybe the sex will bring out the answers I need.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

ANON

Sasha and Dominic both sat chained up in warehouse basement. The room was cold and dark with only light coming from a tiny window in the corner of the back wall. The only thing you could hear was their breathing. Sasha was scared fired her life and the life of her unborn child. She was still thinking that maybe Roman would let her go and kill Dominic but that wasn't even going to happen.

The possibility of sashas unborn child being his was still sitting in his mind. but he seeing as though Sasha got around he only wanted to be sure and take precautions. Dominic was damn near about to pass out. The door opened and Sasha thought that maybe she could persuade whatever body guard Roman had. To her surprise it wasnt Roman nor one of his men.

Tracey walked into the basement, turned the lights on and stared into the eyes of Sasha and Dominic. She had so many things to say but she didn't know where to start. Her intentions when coming to the basement was not to harm Sasha at all but to get some answers on why Sasha acts the way she does towards her.

"You know I came here because at first I wanted to whoop your ass but then I was thinking that fighting wouldn't solve the issue here."

"Sasha you are suppose to be one of my best friends but a Bestfriend wouldn't pull the shit that you been pulling and of all people you still messing with Dominic cheating ass." She laughed thinking about the situation

"So you don't know if the baby is for Dominic or Roman right?.... Forgot you can't answer with tape over your mouth."

"I could never understand why you were acting this way and this wasn't the first time. All those other times I had forgotten about it because we would always come right back like nothing happened but this time was extremely different than before and much more envious. I just wanna know why? .... Why?"

She took the tape off of Sasha's mouth and a piercing scream come out from the tape feeling like a bikini wax.

"What do you have to say?!!!"

"I never meant for this to end up this way. I just wanted him and You took him like you have always done."

"What do you mean how I have always done? I never took nothing from you."

"You always got attention from dudes and I was just seen as the hoe who fucked anybody... every dude I had sex with I caught feelings for and I wanted them but you took them from me. You stole every boy from me that I wanted to date."

"Why do your always get what I want? Why couldn't you just let me have the dudes. I knew  that if I didn't snatch up Dominic your probably would've stole him too. You never think you're doing wrong and this was my opportunity to take Roman and make him mines."

"You can't have every dude Tracey and you wonder why I hated you for so long. I felt like my Bestfriend was stealing my chances of having a relationship with any man. And the one guy I fell hard for you took him and now he's under your damn spell."

Tracey listened to Sasha rant on and on. The things she was saying seemed to be part of her craziness and jealous ways. She couldn't believe the things she was hearing but then again she never put things past anyone.

"I did everything I could to tarnish your name and nothing worked. No one believed me or anything I said. Every dude you dated I tried to make cheat on you but nothing worked. I'm sick of being the one who gets nothing because you always get it first. Every dude you ever dated I had sex with."

Tracey was thinking that Sasha couldn't be serious right now. things just seemed weird and everything she was saying sounded like rubbish. This was going to be a long night