12

I honestly didn't know how to feel about him smashing Sasha but it was before we started messing with each other. It's just that now things might be a little awkward because I think that she has feelings for him and roman is the dude she was talking about. She never said names to begin with but she dev had been talking about how she wants to do more with him and stuff.

The day I step out with him is the day shit will be different. What's really got me upset is the fact that she had the dick and I didn't and she was talking about how good it was and I'm still deprived. But that's besides the situation at hand. I cannot hide him and I don't plan on it. This is my man and no other bitch will get at him. He just too fine for his own good.

"Ouch what the hell Roman ." I said rubbing my butt cheek

"Well your shorts do say bite me so that's what I did."

"You know what I can't even with you. You lucky I'm tired and this a free day."

"You don't have work today?" Roman said wrapping his arms around my waist

"No I don't. I got this day off thank God."

"Nah that just mean you can give me a private in my house. And I wanna see it all." He said slapping my butt

"Stop it Roman. You have heavy hands." I said rubbing my butt

"I can't help it. You got it poking out like this. It's type fault for having all this back here."

We went to the living room and cuddled on the couch. I looked at Roman admiring his facial features and body structure. This man knows he is so fine. I love a man with some tattoos and rough neck appeal. He really is walking sex on a sky scraper. We only just started dating and I already wanna jump his bone. I just want my puss to wrap around his thick long steel pole. The man is blessed.

"You starting real hard tray. Is something on my face?" He touched so over his face making me laugh

"No baby your face is fine. I'm just at admiring my handsome boyfriend."

We both went for a kiss and it turned into a make out session. We just couldn't stop from kissing each other. I pulled away and all I could think about was Sasha fucking him.

"You know I tried to forget about it and just not let it get to me but it's hard not to think about it."

"I ain't even know that was your friend at the time."

"I know it's just that shit gone be awkward now and don't want our friendship to be strained because of you."

"She ain't even say it was me that she fucked and she don't know that we date."

"That ain't even the point. She has been talking about you and the sex y'all had and how she wants more. This is just too much."

"Don't let this stress you out. We will figure this out."

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

Everybody wanted to go out tonight so we got dressed and headed to some club. It definitely was popping and the line was extremely long. I do not wanna wait in that. We all parked and headed inside bypassing the line. That had everybody mad. Luckily Roman knew the bouncer and the owner. Sasha and Kim us already here so it's time to face the music.

Final grabbed my hand and we walked into the section that he reserved. I texted Sasha and Kim to let them know where we are. This might be the night that Kim gets sone Dick. She had been Aldon out for a while. He starts he is the smoothest out the group of guys. I honestly think it's Anthony but we shall see tonight. They can't keep their dicks in their pants at all.

I need Sasha and Kim to hurry up because I don't wanna be the only girl in a group of guys. Roman brought his whole crew and it's just me by my lonesome. The music kicked up and Davido came on. I sat on Romans lap and grinded a little. I didn't wand do too much dude it's other dudes over here but this music was starting to take over my body. I can feel his dick twitching under neath me.

"Baby you keep rubbing that puss on my dick and I might Fuck you right here." Roman whispered in my ear

"What if I want you to?" I continued my assault on his print

"Nah don't start bun you ca-"

"Ouuuu Tracey and KILLA sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G."

"Aight Kim enough with the kitty talk. Where is Sasha? And what took y'all so long to get here?" I said hugging Kim

"We got caught in that line and I saw a fine ass chocolate brother out there checking me out. I might go get his number."

"Ouu okay I wanna see your future husband."

"Let's get some drinks cuz I ain't tryna be sober."

I got off of Romans lap and gave him a kid before leaving with Kim to get drinks. When we got to the bar I seen Kim eyeing some man from across the way. Couldn't really see his face but he is tall. Hopefully he is as cute as she says. I guess we going see who the man is.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

KILLA

I rolled up a few blunts and passed them around the crew. I ain't wanna drink cuz I know weed and alcohol don't go well. I seen a bartender walking into the section  with a few bottles and some food. I pulled out my phone so it would look like i don't wanna be bothered. I texted Tracey and told her to bring me a water. Every time  I come in this place it's always somebody tryna make a pass. The old single me woulda probably tried to fuck but I don't get into hoe activities no more.

When the bartender left I seen Sasha behind her. I just know it's finna be some shit. I ain't tryna start no drama between friends. That was never my intentions.

"Hi KILLA." I can see right through the hormones

"Wassup."

"KILLA who shawty is?" Aldon said walking towards sasha. Yet get her off my back.

"I'm good. Don't worry about me.... So KILLA how you been? I ain't been seeing you at the club."

I be there just not for you. Somebody come get her.

"Baby I got you some water since you ain't want no alcohol."

Tracey passed me the water and the look on Sasha's face was priceless. She can even be mad cuz nobody knew that she fucked me and she ain't tell no one. Bitches need to stop being dickmatized. That one fucka was just that. Ain't no repeat.

"Baby? Tracey you date KILLA?"

"Yea, why?"

"No reason. Just wondering."