21

"Tray come down here right quick." I yelled closing and locking the door

I walked over to the dining room table placing the pictures and the note down. This is the stupidest and most amateur shit I've ever seen. If you gone spot on somebody you gotta come a little harder than this. What makes it funny is that it's from one of them old fashioned cameras with the printable film inside. Niggas still use that dumbass shit. I thought that was for kids not grownups.

Tracey has finally came to the dining area looking like she got that good dick in her. She sat down and I showed her the pictures.

"What the Fuck is this? Who was at the window and more is really childish."

"It's only two people who would pull stunts like this. But if this what crazy looks like then Bobby clearly didn't beat whitney."

"Now wait a minute Roman soldier. You cannot make that comparison." Tracey laughed trying not to

"That shouldn't have been funny and yet I'm laughing like an asshole would." She said in between laughs

"Ok.. ok I quit... let's get serious cuz this lowkey stalking but kiddie at the same time."

"So I sat we kill them both and bury them in their parents backyard with a upside down cross over the bodies."

"Sir this is not the Illuminati and we don't play that devil shit over here. Don't make me get the holy water cuz I'll start to question you.... And two that's doing too much." I waved her off thinking of something less harmful but harmful at the same time

"So you wanna kidnap them and torture them."

"This is starting to sound like shit you do to dudes who owe you money or mess with your money but I'll take the kidnap part minus the torture. "

"Wait,  before we go any further with the plan. You do know who I'm talking about right?"

"Yea. Larry and curly." She laughed like this shit funny

"Okay I quit forreal. I know already. Kim be keeping me up to speed with thotsha and geraldine."

"What she say."

"Sasha wants to apologize but can't ever find me in the club but I know she be looking for you and herald likes to show up in shades like nobody gone recognize him."

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

ANON

Knocking could be heard coming from the door of Sasha's apartment. She was about to go answer until Dominic told her to sit and that he got it. When he got to the door there stood his worst nightmare. He was afraid that this day would come. Only given one extra week to get the money that was owed. He didn't have it.

He tried to beg for more time but it was too late. He was going to die either way. Roman had his gun pointed right between Dominic's eyes. He knew that Dominic would come through with the cashed that he owed. He was waiting on his chance to kill him once and for all. Dominic silently prayed hoping for a sign .Thinking quick on his feet he realized that Joe girlfriend had stashed away.

He had told Roman that his girlfriend had the money to get hisself out of the situation. That would not work. Roman made one of his men go grab the money and the girl after Dominic had told where it was. He put a sack over Dominics head making him pass out. His men tied Dominic up and put him in the trunk along with the girlfriend who was passed out as well. This night shall be an interesting night because I will get to kill one out of the many men who dared think that they could take over and shit would be sweet.

Sadly any fool who thought messing with Roman world benefit them was sadly mistaken. Roman put fear into many people and never backed down from a fight. The made inside of the warehouse taking the bags off Dominic and the girlfriends head. He snapped his head when he seen Sasha standing there looking frightened. Sasha knew that Dominic owed money to Roman and she figured that If Roman could just remove Dominic then she wouldn't be in danger. She was sadly mistaken.

Roman could see Sasha's belly poking out more and her ankles looked swollen. He knew that killing Sasha wouldn't solve anything because she could be possibly carrying his seed but there was still a chance that it was for Dominic. Roman knew that he couldn't kill off Sasha but he could keep her here till it's time for her to give birth and then a dna would be done. Dominic would probably die either way.