20

Graduation was over and I was thankful that my parents showed up. I was afraid that they would've and they were still mad at me. When we finally had our sit down it was a lot of screaming and fussing at me. I could only listen and take in what they were saying. I didn't want to say anything because I knew we wouldn't get anywhere. I am just happy to have them here. They even got to meet Roman.

My dad grilled him for the longest time. They got along but I could tell my dad was skeptical. He was skeptical when I started dating Gerald and he was right. I was just too stupid to listen. I'm honestly glad that we had this talk and things can go back to normal. I never wanted to lose the relationship with my family. I wish I would've known sooner about Gerald and his ways.

After my parents had left from by us I got more comfortable and took off the clothes I had on earlier. I laid on the couch and turned the tv on. I could feel myself getting sleepy and I was barely watching whatever show was on. I felt Roman pull me on top of him and I laid my head on his shoulder. I felt like a baby in this moment. He must've knew that I wanted to be held.

"You know you a big baby forreal." He said chuckling

"But I'm your big baby." I said in a baby voice

"You know I love you right?"

"Yes and I love you too."

"One of these days I'm going to propose." He rubbed my back making me slouch into him more

"Roman you been saying that since we started dating. Hope you know I'm not gonna be the to propose to you?"

"Cuz I won't give you the chance to and it's only right that I propose to you. Not the other way around."

"It's too late. We got engaged the day we first had sex with each other. Just buy the rings and I'm good."

Things got quiet and we both started to fall asleep. Sleeping on him is so comfortable. He never disappoints.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

When I woke up we were in the bed and Romans dick was inside of me. He claims he can't get good sleep unless he is inside of me. That's the craziest shit I ever heard. I be thinking that we are about to have sex but he just lays still. I could turn another way and he puts it back in. It honestly gets me horny and makes we want to have sex. It hurts when he first puts it in then it continues to hurt because he doesn't do anything so I have to wait for the pain to subside.

Right now Roman is sleep and I'm feeling frisky. I kept taking it out and putting it back in which sent me over the edge. I could hear Roman grunting and before I could put it in he rammed in me. He went fast and rough leaving me speechless. My poor puss was weak and we both were trying to chicken out. I put my hands on his chest to stop him but he continued.

"Don't run now Tracey." He grabbed my hands and our then over how shoulders

"Baby you're too damn big and my puss is little. She wasn't built for this shit." I said in between moans

"That be the best kind of puss... she gone be built for it today."

He slowed down his strokes but continued to go deep inside of me. My legs were giving out and damn near my heart too. He knew what he was doing. He knew I wouldn't be able to say anything. Cat has really got my tongue. When he started making circles inside of me I lost it. He bat it up so good that my puss has started talking and asked him to stop. It was really me but I was talking for her. My body couldn't take no more. I released all over his dick and he still continued to domestic violence my puss.

When he slid out I felt a relief until he started eating  me out. Something about that tongue always made me get feisty. I grabbed the back of his head and pushed it deeper in my puss. I wanted to feel every inch of his tongue and lips. He let up and smacked my puss watching it jiggle a little making me laugh. He always does this when he eats me out and it's honestly funny and sexy at the same time. Smack my punk ass pussy as he would call it. Craziest thing I've heard him say. I never knew pussy could be a punk.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

SASHA

I climbed up the window to his house and prepped through. I watched as he had sex with her. He was doing things to get that he didn't do with me. Tracey's pussy can't be that good. She not even fucking back the right way. I could've fucked him better than that. She just stiff with everything. I know my pop issues was and is better than hers. He wouldn't have fucked Mr off my pussy wasn't good. I made that Nigga nut just like he made me cream.

This is some bull. She really squirting and all I got was cream coming out of me. See this is why I need my man because I know he should be doing those things to me and not her. Why is it that every thing I want she gets. I'm sick of it. All I want is my man and we can be back to normal. I told Gerald that I would help him out but I wouldn't Fuck him to do it. He kept saying he wanted to fuck for old time sake. I could never Fuck Gerald again. His dick game is weaker than a elderly with arthritis.

I took a couple of pictures in hopes that I could do something with them so Tracey and killa would break up. Sending these to Gerald might even get him rowdy and angry. I really need to get down since I am with child. Plus my child will be here in months and I want he or she to beat her daddy and make us a family. If I can't have killa then nobody will be able to have him. Ok will get my man

I printed out the pictures from my Polaroid camera and wrote a something on a blank sheet of paper. I put my hoody over my head and some shades then made my way to the front. I put the pictures and the note by the door and rung the door bell. I ran to go hide in a Bush and wait for someone to come out and see it.

The door opened and out walked killa picking up the pictures and the note. He didn't seem to be phased but he was definitely looking around the street. I hood further into the Bush hoping he didn't see me. Just seeing him with his shirt off had me aroused. I wanted to run out of this Bush and make love to him. My phone started to ring and I had to silence it before killa got the idea of walking this way.

He stayed outside for a few more seconds before going back in. Signing in relief I got out of the Bush dusting off the leaves and leaving.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

Thoughts on Sasha?

Thoughts on Gerald?

Thoughts on Tracey and killa's relationship?

What do you think will happen next?