Bio

Name: (Y/n) (L/n)

Height: 5'2

Age: 19

Rank: Hashira

Looks:

About (Y/n): Out of all the Hashira, (Y/n) is probably on the lower end in terms of raw strength and power

About (Y/n): Out of all the Hashira, (Y/n) is probably on the lower end in terms of raw strength and power. However he makes up for it in speed and tactics. (Y/n)'s main form of combat, Frost Breathing is a breathing style derived from both Water and Mist Breathing. The main function of Frost Breathing is to slow down demons for either him or his allies to go in and deal the finishing blow. (Y/n) is incredibly fast on his feet, to the point where people believe he's skating on the ground, he also has good eyesight to the point where he can even see certain Blood Demon Arts.

Breathing Style: Frost Breathing

First Form: Freezing Slice

The user rushes at a demon and freezes their wounds. Preventing regeneration. (Less effective against higher ranked demons)

Second Form: Descending Chilling Moon

Similar to the second Flame Breathing form, the user preforms a downward slice. This move also helps to prevent regeneration.

Third Form: Frostbite

The user stabs their sword into the ground and lowers the temperature in a 15ft radius to 0°. Slowing demons down, however the same applies to the user and nearby allies.

Fourth Form: Snow Flurry

The user slices at a demons head and kills them. The feeling is as if a brisk winter flurry was washing over them. (Only used when demons surrender)

Fifth Form: Winter's Grace

The user lossens their body, allowing for faster movement at the cost of strength.

Sixth Form: Icicle Thrust

The user thrusts their blade into a demon, slowly freezing them from the inside, stopping their blood flow. (Like with first form, less effective on higher ranked demons)

Seventh Form: Blizzard

The user swings their sword in rapid motions, creating a blizzard which freezes all projectiles and enemies in a 10ft radius. This also applies to nearby allies and the user.

Eight Form: Frozen Dance

Very similar to Water Breathing Thrid Form, the user preforms a dance, striking everything in their path.

Ninth Form: Frost Dragon King

The user rushes towards their opponent and slashes them while coiling around in a spiral shape, the wind that gets picked up from the movement can cause the demon to freeze and float into the air, to which the user can then rocket them back into the ground.