Tsuzumi Mansion

3rd Person POV

Boar: Hope you're ready for me! Cause I'm comin' through!

The strange boar-headed thing runs towards the drum demon with the full intent on killing him. However the demon remains in his original position, and doesn't even notice that he was being rushed at.

Drum Demon: It's all so infuriating!

The demon hits the drum on his shoulder which causes the room to rotate again, causing Teruko to fall on the floor again, while the boar ends up missing his attack.

Tanjiro: Teruko! Hold on to the furniture!

Tanjiro yells out to Teruko in the hopes to protect her, however he ends up getting stepped on by the boar, who then jumps from him to attack the demon.

Tanjiro: That demon has special powers! You shouldn't attack so recklessly!

The boar doesn't listen to Tanjiro as he simply cackles while jumping at the demon, trying to kill him again.

Drum Demon: How maddening. All these cursed insects running amok in my house!

The demon hits his drum twice, which causes the room to flip over completely. Which causes Tanjiro and Teruko to both fall on the floor. Howes the latter ends up being the landing pad of the boar.

Boar: (Cackles) I can't believe the room spun around! Now this is what I call a fun time! (Cackles)

Once Tanjiro takes notice of Terukos position, he runs over and grabs onto the boar's leg; to which he then throws him across the room.

Tanjiro: Get your dirty feet off of her!

The boar ends up sticking his landing and presumably glares at Tanjiro from under his mask.

Boar: Who the hell are you, kid?

Tanjiro: (While holding Teruko) Stepping on a little kid like that! What are you thinking!?

Boar: (Cackles) You've got spunk I like that! Having a human send me flying that's a first for me!

The boar then charges at Tanjiro and Teruko and slashes at them. Thankfully Tanjiro was able to get him and Teruko out of the way.

Tanjiro: Why is he attacking us? Isn't he a Demon Slayer?

Boar: These swords do a lot of damage, they're not the kind you delicate little flowers would use. The way they shred through fleshing is what I pride myself on the most.

Tanjiro: Don't be foolish! There's a demon right there!

Boar: You think I care!?

The boar goes to attack Tanjiro again as he charges at the two, but before he can make his move...