Ashen Thunder

3rd Person POV

Following the death of the mother spider demon, Tanjiro looked up at the moon, pondering her warning to him.

Tanjiro: The Twelve Kizuki should possess a high amount of Kibutsuji's blood... If I can extract it. The medicine that will help Nezuko will be finished sooner.

As Tanjiro continues to ponder about how he can finish the cure for Nezuko, he then remembers that he left his friend behind when he was thrown through the air.

Tanjiro: Inosuke's still back there!

Tanjiro runs back to Inosuke leaving the rock where the mother spider once sat, Tanjiro runs back to Inosuke, who was eagerly awaiting Tanjiro's return.

But also, when Tanjiro returned, he found Inosuke with multiple cuts all over his body, bleeding from each cut.

Inosuke: (Blows steam out) So! Did you take out that monster!?

Tanjiro: Hey, are you OK? You're bleeding!

Inosuke: I asked if you defeated that thing or not!

Tanjiro: Uh, yeah, I did. But enough about that! Your wounds!

Inosuke: (Points at Tanjiro) Don't go showering me with your mushy sensitivity and kindness! (Pounds his chest) I don't need it! You got that!? Remember! Anything you can do, I can do too! Before you know it... before you know it... my head will be harder than yours... Not to mention that! Not to mention... not to mention...

Inosuke was slowing down. Likely due to the blood loss that he's sustained. He couldn't exactly scream and yell at his full volume since it would put a lot of strain on his body. Something which Tanjiro noticed immediately.

Tanjiro: He's not doing well... And I couldn't save our other friends either... (Thinks of the mother spider) That woman gave off a scent of terror and suffering... Enough for her to yearn for death...

As Tanjiro was recalling his encounter with the mother spider demon, he began to wrap some bandages around Inosuke's cuts. Something he didn't appreciate.

Tanjiro: What is it about this mountain anyways...? A demon family living here... as well as one of the Twelve Kizuki...! I didn't think demons gathered together like that...

Inosuke continues to struggle to escape Tanjiro's grasp, preventing him from bandaging his wounds.

Elsewhere

Zenitsu: Oww! Oww... (Clutches his hand)

Zenitsu: Something just pricked me

Zenitsu: Something just pricked me...! What the hell...!? I'm so frustrated!

Zenitsu them begins to angrily stomp his feet as he continues his trek to find Tanjiro, Inosuke, and (Y/n).