The Meeting

3rd Person POV

Sanemi jumps to the Master' home and throws the bleeding (Y/n) to the side before taking his sword and stabbing it into Nezuko's box.

Sanemi: Come on out, demon!

Sanemi takes his sword and stabs it further into the box, causing Nezuko to bleed much more.

Tanjiro: STOP IT!!!

Tanjiro desperately cries out to the Hashira to leave his sister alone and not hurt her, but unfortunately, Sanemi was completely lost with rage.

Sanemi: It's the human blood you love so much!

Slowly, Nezuko rises from her box, with Sanemi, having now grabbed (Y/n) again, holds his arm out and lets the blood of the Frost Hashira drip down to the ground...

Nezuko stands up, her mouth salivating from her demonic desires to consume blood.

Veins pop out of Nezuko face, signaling that she's slowly giving in to her demon side and craving the taste of blood.

Sanemi: (Holding (Y/n)) What's the matter...? Go on... (Slashes (Y/n)'s arm) You know you want it.

All the Hashira watch as Sanemi continues to taunt Nezuko, using (Y/n) as a makeshift meat shield, using him to bleed to get Nezuko to attack.

Kyojuro and Shinobu struggle to hold back themselves, seeing their friend tortured for their colleague's unjust actions.

Tanjiro was desperately trying to escape Obanai's grasp, however, the Serpent Hashira was too powerful for him to escape.

Shinobu: Iguro. You're being too rough on him. Ease up a bit, will you.

Obanai: I'm only doing this because he's trying to escape.

Shinobu: Tanjiro, if you use any breathing techniques while your lungs are being squeezed, it'll cause your veins to burst.

Tengen: His veins will burst? I like it! It sounds flamboyant! Come on! Show me!

(Y/n): (Off screen) I'm bleeding out over here and you're focused on exploding veins!?

Mitsuri looks over at Tengen in concern thinking that he was serious about wanting to see Tanjiro's veins burst... Which he was...

Meanwhile the Hashira hear the sniffling of someone crying, they all turn their heads and once again, see tears streaming from Gyomei's eyes.

Gyomei: (Crying) What a poor soul... My heart goes out for this unfortunate child. Namu amida butsu.

(Y/n): (Off screen) I appreciate the concern here guys!

Back in the darkness of the master's home, more blood falls from (Y/n)'s arms and hands in front of Nezuko, causing her to slip further towards her demon side.

Nezuko pants heavily, trying desperately to control herself, in fact, she was clenching her fists so hard that she ended up digging into her hands and causing them to bleed, all the whole Sanemi just chuckles seeing her struggle to hold on to her humanity...

Back outside, Tanjiro was once again, trying desperately to escape from Obanai's grasp, yelling out in pain as he starts to breathe heavily and begins to exert his powers.

Shinobu: Tanjiro...

Tanjiro pushes pasts his limits and screams out in anguish to the point where he actually snaps the ropes that were tied around his hands.

Obanai, shocked by Tanjiro's strength, attempts to put his elbow back down on Tanjiro back, however, his wrist was grabbed by Giyu, keeping him from stopping Tanjiro and allowing for him to run over to his sister.