Insult

3rd Person POV

Deep in the snowy forests, Tanjiro was still lost in the dream, unsure as to how he was supposed to escape from this nightmare.

However, thankfully Tanjiro would be able to get some consultation from a spirit which had long passed from this world...

Tanjuro: Tanjiro...

The wind blows through the forest, kicking up a large cloud of snow. Behind Tanjiro, a man appeard, floating in the air, the man who would guide Tanjiro through his journey... Tanjuro Kamado. Tanjiro's father.

Tanjuro: Take up your sword... What you must cut is within your reach...

The wind picks up again, causing Tanjuro to disappear into the wind, leaving his son alone to contemplate his words...

Tanjiro: What I must cut... Is within my reach...

Tanjiro reaches down and grabs his sword, slowly realizing what his father was trying to tell him...

Tanjiro: So to wake up... Does that mean... (Raises his sword up) I think I understand...

Tanjiro shudders from the thought of what he's going to have to do in order to wake up from the dream.

So, hesitantly, Tanjiro brings his sword up near his head, ready to make the ultimate sacrifice in order to wake up from this nightmare for good...

Tanjiro: Don't hesitate! Do it! You have to... My death will put an end to this dream... In other words... What I have to slash...

Tanjiro moves his leg down, kneeling on the ground, preparing to wake himself up and get himself out of this nightmare he's been trapped in...

Tanjiro: Is my own neck!

Tanjiro brings his sword up near his head, knowing that he was going to have to cut his own neck and kill himself in order to wake up.

Strengthening his resolve, Tanjiro screams in anguish, preparing to take his own life in a desperate attempt to escape from the dream, and return to Nezuko on reality...

Meanwhile

In Tanjiro's subconscious realm, three tiny glowing whisp-like creatures were guiding the young boy through the vast emptiness of Tanjiro's tranquil realm.

Boy in Red Kimono: You must be incarnations of this boy's soul...

A few more little spirits jump around the ocean, one of them even flying through the air, despite this boy being an intruder out to kill Tanjiro, the little spirits were seemingly guiding him towards his destination...

Boy in Red Kimono: (Looks at the sky) The sky is so clear and relaxing...

After some more walking, the spirits finally manage to lead the young boy towards the spiritual core. Which, when compared to Kyojuro's burning hot core, Tanjiro's in turn, was...

 Which, when compared to Kyojuro's burning hot core, Tanjiro's in turn, was