Demon Slayer Short Two

3rd Person POV

Happy Birthday Kyojuro!

Peace was all that was around at HQ, everyone was simply going about their day, doing their normal tasks, for the most part...

Some people were slacking off on their works... Okay, it was mainly Rangiku and her friends, however thankfully, something was going to kick them into high-gear again...

Wait this sounds familiar...

???: (Screams) AAAAHHH, CRAAAAAPPPP!!!!

The sudden outburst and cry for help shook Rangiku, Shuhei, and Izuru so much that Rangiku accidentally dropped her sake.

Shuhei: What was that?

Rangiku: It sounded like... The Captain?

Speaking of (Y/n), he suddenly bursted into the room and then proceeded to slam the door shut.

When he entered the room, (Y/n) revealed himself to be very exhausting, panting heavily, and drained of all energy.

Izuru: Captain (L/n)! What's wrong? Is everything alright?

(Y/n): NO! Everything is NOT alright! Look at the date!

(Y/n) points at the calendar that was on the wall in frustration and stress, revealing the date. May Tenth.

Rangiku: What's wrong with the date?

(Y/n): Oh my– I'm losing my mind! (Panics) IT'S KYOJURO'S BIRTHDAY!!!

Everyone went completely silent when (Y/n) revealed why he was so stressed and panicking all the time. But unfortunately, that didn't last as...

Everyone: (Screams) AHHHHHH!!!

Everyone starts panicking again once (Y/n) informs the others that today was Kyojuro's birthday. However, Izuru didn't seem to be panicking...

Izuru: Wait... Haven't we been through this before...?

(Y/n) runs over to Izuru and smacks him across the face with a paper fan, sending him flying through the air and crashing on the ground.

Shuhei: Izuru! Captain (L/n)! What was that for!?

(Y/n): (Sigh) You guys all gave me an incredible birthday... And we all gave Shinobu one as well... And I really want to give Kyojuro a good birthday like he did for me... But... I've got nothing...

Rangiku looks over at (Y/n), seeing how upset he clearly was, it was blatantly obvious that he wanted to do something nice for his friend, since he pulled out a lot of stuff to give (Y/n) a good birthday.

(Y/n) slouches down in his chair, completely exhausted from thinking about an idea to plan for Kyojuro's birthday. But thankfully, he had a lot of help around him to give him some advice.

Rangiku: Come on, Captain. We can think of something, let's just put our heads together and think this over.

Shuhei: Yeah... (Grunts) Come on, let's give him a good time!

(Y/n) looks at everyone, smiling knowing that he's got a lot of friends to help him make a nice party for his friend.

(Y/n): Thanks guys, if we can think of something good then surely we can–

(Slam)

The door suddenly slams open, and Byakuya walks in the room holding his sword in his hand.