Clash

3rd Person POV

Sosuke stares down his former comrades and raises his sword, the newly revealed, Kyōka Suigetsu. Sosuke charges up an attack and was about to send it hurling at all the Hashira and other demon slayers, but then suddenly...

???: Cry!

Suddenly, a blast of a strange energy flies into Sosuke's sword, knocking him back a bit, thankfully, (Y/n) was unharmed in the attack.

Suddenly, another attacker comes from behind and kicks Sosuke away from (Y/n), however it wasn't by much, so Sosuke could easily recover and get back to stepping on (Y/n) and causing him to bleed.

???: My, my... It seems like we made it just in time.

Everyone turns around to see the strange new backup, and were rather shocked to see two strange figures...

One, a very lean man with very unkempt hair and a white and green bucket hat on top...

The second, a very slender dark-skinned woman with long flowing black hair.

Dark-skinned Woman: Hope we weren't too late.

Kagaya: (Smiles) No... You're just in time, old friend. However, I didn't expect you to bring a friend with you... Though, I will not complain, it's truly great to see you two again...

Everyone looks on and watches as Kagaya introduces his old friend, and the second hero that came to save their lives...

Kagaya: Kisuke Urahara and Yoruichi Shiouin

Sosuke stares down his new opponents, seemingly outnumbered, but, he wasn't ready to back down, if anything, he seemed excited to be able to fight all these demon slayers.

Sosuke: Kisuke Urahara... It's been quite a long time.

Kisuke: I know. You haven't changed in the slightest, Sosuke.

The two demon slayers stare each other down, two scientists, two geniuses, and two opposing forces that weren't going to let the other walk away unscathed...