Hollow Demon

3rd Person POV

On the train, deep inside the fleshy bowl-like area that Enmu had created from his fusion with the train, Tanjiro, Inosuke, and (Y/n) all worked to protect the passengers and slay Enmu so he couldn't hurt anyone else ever again.

As Inosuke and the others were preparing to take Enmu down for good, the conductor from before stands above them... Holding one of the weapons that Enmu had given the children earlier...

The conductor jumps down into the hole and starts running towards Inosuke, a murderous intent leaking from him.

Realizing this, Tanjiro called out to Inosuke, hoping to protect his friend.

Tanjiro: Inosuke!

Conductor: I won't let you take away my chance to dream!!!

Tanjiro, in a desperate attempt to rescue his friend, jumps in front of Inosuke and takes the stab that was meant for Inosuke

(Y/n) quickly rums at the conductor and chops his neck, knocking him out cold.

Inosuke: Hey, did he just stab you!?

Tanjiro: I'm okay...

Tanjiro immediately starts working to move the conductor out of the way so he and the others could get some more room when it came time for their attacks.

Inosuke: Forget about that bastard!

Tanjiro: I can't just leave him to die!

Inosuke: If we don't chop this thing's head off soon, the others won't make it!

Tanjiro: I hear you. Let's hurry then!

Enmu suddenly grows a massive tendril out of the wall, sending Tanjiro, Inosuke, and (Y/n) flying through the air, once they were finally able to get their bearings, (Y/n) lead the charge down the hole, starting by using one of his most powerful attacks.

(Y/n): Frost Breathing, Eighth Form: Blizzard!

(Y/n) creates a blizzard down the hole, freezing all the tendrils and eyes solid, Inosuke quickly followed up by slicing through all the tendrils in his wake.

Tanjiro proceeds to slide down a tendril, slicing it clean in half in the process. However, just as they all started falling again,Enmu released his eyes in an attempt to put them to sleep and disrupt their attacks.

Tanjiro: Damn it! If we fall asleep now...

Thankfully, Inosuke, with his boar hide, and (Y/n) with his heightened senses, were both able to slice all the eyes in their way, clearing the path for Tanjiro.

Inosuke: Not today! Come on! Follow the leader!

Inosuke jumps down from the tendril and prepares to open up the wound for Tanjiro to pull off the finishing blow.