Let Someone Else Go First

3rd Person POV

Inosuke grabs his swords and stabs them in the ground before turning around and extending his arms out.

Inosuke: Beast Breathing, Seventh Form: Spacial Awareness!

Inosuke uses his powers to search the forest and eventually reaches the mother spider demon

Tanjiro: (Blocks another sword) Did you find them?

Inosuke: Yeah, follow me that way! I'm sensing a strong presence over there!

Tanjiro: You are? (Pushes back slayers) Way to go, Inosuke!

Inosuke once again gains the weird bubbles around him, signaling that he was happy to be praised.

Unfortunately for him, he didn't get to enjoy his praise for long as another controlled demon slayers tried to cut him in half with his sword.

Inosuke: (Dodges) Why you!? We can't get anywhere with these guys around!

Murata realizing that Tanjiro and Inosuke are much stronger than him, he grips his sword tightly and steadied his stance.

Tanjiro: Dammit... Isn't there... Isn't there any way we can get out of this...!

Meanwhile

Elsewhere in the forest, Zenitsu was panting heavily. Likely from both fear and exhaustion after running into the forest at high speeds to save Nezuko. Regardless of how exhausted Zenitsu was, he still had a mission to complete: Protect Nezuko.

Zenitsu: (Panting heavily) Nezu... Nezuko... Wha-where are you.... Nezuko....

As Zenitsu looked around the forest, he was able to see all of the spider webs around the forest.

Back with Tanjiro

The manipulated demon slayers were cutting Tanjiro and Inosuke off at every turn. Something that was starting to get on Inosuke's nerves.

Inosuke: To hell with this crap! That's it! I'm just gonna demolish them all at once!

Tanjiro: No, you can't! There must be a way to save them. Listen, we can't hurt these people.

Unfortunately for Tanjiro, his words are unaffected on the demon slayers as one of them rushes towards Tanjiro.

But before the slayer can attack Tanjiro, Murata runs in front of him and blocks the oncoming attack.

Tanjiro: M-Murata...!

Murata: Leave these guys to me and go on ahead, Tanjiro!