Bio (Red)

Name: Kyojuro Rengoku

Height: 177cm (5'10ft)

Age: 21

Rank: Hashira

Looks:

A/N: God, I'm so good at photoshop

About Kyojuro

Following the events of the Mugen Train, Kyojuro was left in a coma that lasted for several months, only finally waking up some time after Tanjiro and the others left for the Entertainment District. After a lot of intense rehabilitation training, Kyojuro was finally prepared to get back out onto the field again as a demon slayer, hoping to take justice for what Sosuke did to him and (Y/n) all that time ago...

New Breathing Form

Pure Fire Breathing

First Blaze: Perfect Fire

With Pure Fire Breathing placing not as heavy a focus on attack, with Perfect Fire, the user is able to enter a perfect state of calm, allowing them to fight without restriction. Though this does have a small drawback as the user will experience extreme lack of breath, however, the reward of being able to outspeed and maneuver even the strongest of demons, far outweighs the negatives.

Second Blaze: Burning Slash

As an enhanced version of the original Flame Breathing form, with Burning Slash, the user rushes for the demon, with the full intet of decapitating the demon, however, even if the attack misses, the fire that emminates from the blade is still enough to severely burn the demon, if on an open wound, the flames will immediately cauterize the wound, stopping regeneration.

Third Blaze: Hellscape

As the user builds up their swords temperature through another form, after stabbing the sword into the ground, the user is able to create a heat wave that cracks the earth with fire. With temperatures that can reach temperatures even hotter than the surface of the sun (About 6000°C), burning everything in their path.

Fourth Blaze: Blazing Heavens

Able to be used in conjunction with the second Flame Breathing form, after sending a demon up into the air, the user can chase after it with their blades in order to stab the demon, burning them from the inside out, causing their blood to boil from the inside out.

Fifth Blaze: Burning Lion

Having evolved from the original Flame Tiger form, the user now sends a massive flaming lion, reminiscent of the legendary Greek guardian of hell, Cerberus towards the demons, forcing them all to burn just by being within its vicinity. At the same time the lion is able to be a massive shield for the user and their allies, able to take a lot of damage without withering down.