Sound Hashira

3rd Person POV

Darkness... All that could be seen was darkness. Dust clouded the air, the four sources of the dust soon being revealed.

Deep in the dust, two warriors clash on the ground, one, the Flame Hashira, Kyojuro Rengoku, the second being the Upper Rank Three demon, Akaza. Kyojuro and Akaza continue to pick up dust, Kyojuro fighting to protect the passengers of the Mugen Train, and Akaza working to kill all the civilians and especially the young demon slayer watching the battle, Tanjiro Kamado.

At the same time as Kyojuro and Akaza battle, two more warriors were fighting each other to end the conflict for good, the first was the Frost Hashira and Captain of Squad Ten, (Y/n) (L/n), and the second, the former Captain of Squad Five, Sosuke Aizen.

As Akaza and Kyojuro battle, Kyojuro desperately defends the passengers from the demon, slicing Akaza's arms off to stop him from attacking, at the same time, (Y/n) tries to freeze Sosuke, preventing him from commencing whatever sort of diabolical plan he had planned.

As everyone battles each other, Tanjiro continues to watch the ensuing battles in horror, scared to death about losing his friends, not wanting to see his friend and mentor die in this climactic battle...

Tanjiro: Mr. Rengoku... Mr. (L/n)...

Everything fades to black and now, showing everyone a very badly beaten Kyojuro, bleeding out from his eye and the large slash across his chest... The source of that massive slash standing right in front of him... (Y/n) completely controlled by his inner Hollow, both of them staring each other down, (Y/n) desperately trying to control his Hollow and prevent himself from hurting his friend.

Blood drips from Kyojuro's body, leaving Tanjiro completely horrified at the sight of seeing two best friends fighting each other to the death, scared and horrified the young demon slayer.

Tanjiro: Rengoku...! (L/n)...!

Once again, everything goes dark, leaving him alone to say one simple call...

Tanjiro: Rengoku!

Everything comes back, leading to Kyojuro lifting his sword and getting into his powerful stance, prepared to give everything to defeat Akaza and protect his students and the passengers.

Kyojuro: I... I will see my duty fulfilled! No matter what it takes, no one shall die here!

Kyojuro gets into his final Flame Breathing stance, prepared to unleash his final ultimate attack, the last ditch effort to kill Akaza and protect the passengers...

Kyojuro: Flame Breathing, Esoteric Art!

The massive flaming aura that surrounded Kyojuro suddenly disperses, surrounding the area as Kyojuro prepares to unleash his ultimate attack, doing one simple thing in the process... The most important thing in his eyes, the one thing that everyone should do in their life to overcome their limits...

Kyojuro: Set your heart ablaze.

Kyojuo digs his heel into the ground, rocketing himself forward, charging straight towards Akaza, sending a massive flaming dragon towards the Upper Rank demon, sending a massive cloud of dust behind him, blinding Tanjiro and Inosuke to the events that happened...

Tanjiro: Rengoku!!!

Deep in the blazing inferno, Kyojuro swings his sword, dealing a devastating blow to Akaza's arm, slicing it clean in half. Akaza laughs gleefully as Kyojuro brings his sword down on his arm.

Kyojuro thrusts his sword deep into Akaza's body, sending a powerful burst of fire through the demon; upon sending the burst of fire through Akaza, Kyojuro roars, sending a massive flaming tornado through the air.