Chapter 1 🌹

I got the idea for this book from watching and reading 'Scumbag System'. So this book is basically the Yuri version of it.

"And as for Sha méi, she is cursed to spend the rest of her immortal life; being punished and tortured by the same woman she bullied years ago

"And as for Sha méi, she is cursed to spend the rest of her immortal life; being punished and tortured by the same woman she bullied years ago."

"That's it? What. The. Actual. FUCK?! So Wéi li lián, was a poor girl who wondered the streets of her home town, and was just randomly picked by one of the most powerful cultivation sects in the world; and becomes a disciple under 'The Fenix Queen' Sha méi herself? And as it turns out Sha méi was bullying Wéi li lián under closed doors? And then our "protagonist" literally gets thrown into hell by her master. And years later returns back to her old sect to kill of the sect leaders and the 7 seven lords of heaven? And then take the throne of heaven and hell, capture her old master and make her feel how she felt when she was younger, all the pain and endless suffering. And then...marry hundreds of kings, princes and handsome men. And live happily ever after?!"

"Come on now. Are you bullshiting me? Author dearest, what kind of bullshit ending is this? First our protagonist is a poor little girl who is alone and just wants a family, then we have the villain who is for some reason jealous of our protagonist who literally has nothing but the clothes on her back. Like what the fuck is there to be jealous of? And then later in the story we find out our protagonist is a half fucking devil, who's family used to rule over humanity for years untill they were killed by our main antagonist and her crew of simps. Then protagonist gets stabbed in the back with a knife by the person they admired or "loved" gets pissed and tries to harm them or get revenge. Ahh! So many cliches! And don't even give us our villains backstory and how she probably didn't have a normal childhood or some shit, so we'd feel bad for her; and then that'll give the villain a free pass from doing what they did."

Lin wei wong sighed and rubbed her head in a circular motion.

"Do people no longer have imaginations? This has so much cliches so many over used words."

This makes my brain heart. So much cliches it's too hard to keep up with them.

She picked up her Caprisun and furiously squeezed it. The juice from the drunk got all over desktop and slid down to the wires below her table. The juice got into the circuit, and sparking sounds can be heard herd below.

She got off, her chair and looked under the table. The circuit sparked even more, and the charger on floor next her began sparking, it got her attention and she quickly moved to get out bit her elbow touched the chrger accident, and got shocked by the by it. She hit her on the table and layed there with both eyes open.

"Fuck you author, fuck you life."

Was the last thing she said before her vision faded to black.

Sha méi slowly opened her eyes, but quickly shut them when seeing someone's face Infront of her's.

"Ah. Shimei your finally awake, i was worried."