Chapter 2 💙

"Shizun

"Shizun."

The protagonist was kneeling Infront of Sha mei with glassy eyes. The child looks like she was on the verge of crying a river.

"Shizun...I- me...and..."

"What's wrong? And speak properly".

"Shizun, li Shije asked me to walk around the town with her...and..."

"And what?"

"We heard the screams of people and followed them. We follwed the screams into a dark ally and something came out of the shadows and grabbed Li shije".

"Thing? What thing? Did you see it"?

"No. I'm sorry shizun, I should have told her to wait for more help".

"You let a demon kidnap her!? You damn brat you should have been taken away! Not Li shimei"!

"Calm down Zhí Xiang. What's done is done. Wéi li lián, where did you lose her?"

"Huīsè chéngshì."

This is probably the same person or thing that was kidnapping young girls. This scene seems so familiar. What chapter is this?

"Shizun do you think that, the reports the public affairs team have been getting, were about the same thing that kidnapped Li shimei"?

"It could be. All the kidnappings have been in the same area".

She looked at wei li lian who looked everywhere but not at her shizun. Lin wei wong thought it was because she was afraid of getting hit.

"Wei li lian I want you to lead me to the ally you said your shije was kidnapped".

She bowed her head and said "Yes, shizun".

Zhí Xiang glared at wei li lian as she got up, and followed her out, probably to beat her.

"Zhí Xiang".

The young disciple atopped and turned her to bow at her shizun, her face went back to normal as if she wasn't just planning to murder the person behind her.

"I told an hour ago that we'll be leaving for Huīsè chéngshì. Go round up atleast 15 of your senior and junior martial  brother and sisters".

"Yes, shizun".

She turned around and left but not before making sure wei li lian new what would happen to her if this happens again.

"Wéi li lian, I want you to get ready. Make sure your well prepared for the trip ahead".

"Yes shizun."

Wéi li lián didn't move but stood there with her head hung low. The poor child looked guilty, and scared. Maybe she thought that the only reason her shizun hasn't hot her yet was because she was busy yrying to solve this mystery.