CHAPTER 4🤍

Okay before I start, I have a little problem. Someone's uploading chapters of this book on a site called 'novelhd'.

My friend sent me this, and I just had to let you guys no that I didn't upload it there. This person didn't ask my permission when uploading my book.
-

-----

"Impossible! Those ropes are-"

"I don't have time for this. I came to solve a problem".

I literally have a deadline, in 2 minutes.

The spirit screamed and looked back at li ying, she used her power to pick her up and drag her closer. The spirit used her left hand to hold li yong by her neck, and looked back at Sha mei and Wei li lian.

"Get your hands of my Shije"!
The child picked up something sharp next to her and charged towards the woman.

I don't have time for this! System can I have ten more minutes?

[Would you like to spend 50 fenix points, to earn this?]

Fine, do it.

[-50 fenix points.]

"Wei li lian"!

Sha mei pulled Wei li lian by her collar, and pushed her behind her.

She conjured up a red flame in her hand and looked at the spirit in the eyes.

"Careful. One wrong move and she dies".

"Hiding behind young girls again, are we"?

The spirit pretended to not hear her and talked.

"If you had to choose between Liu hua and Jiang Xue, who would you choose"?

What question is this? Why would I choose between them? And for what?

"Why are you asking"?

"I just wanted to know which one you like better..."

The woman's two eyes darkened.

"So when I take over your body, I'll torture them to the point when-"

[Evil spirit death in 30, 29, 28-"

Sha mei had her hand on the neck of the woman, the spirit screamed as her neck was being burned and dropped li ying on the ground.

"I'll be back! I swear I'll make you regre it"!

The spirit was finally engulfed in flames.

There was no corpse as even it's bones were turned into ash.

Li ying got and ran up to her shizun. Wei li lian stood there still, and watched as the woman's ash got blown away by the wind.

She walked towards her shizun and bowed her head. Sha mei turned her head and spoke.

"You could've gotten yourself hurt, wei li lian Don't ever charge into a fight like that ever. Okay"?

The child shook her head but kept them down. Sha mei knows this child wants to ask her something so she cleared her throat and talked.

"Do you want to ask me something"?

"... shizun just now you... with the spirit...you said..."

"Does it really matter what I said? Do you hold it against me"?

"No, no. If it's to give my life for shizun I would gladly do it".

"Well you won't have to. Wei li lian, I promise I won't let anything happen to you, even if I have to get hurt. I promise you won't.."

She grabbed wei li lian's  hand held it in her own. Light pink began to spread across wei li lian's cheeks as she looked into her shizun's eyes.
"Shizun... promises"?

"I promise".

"Shimei."

Right, I have to give a report. I didn't even like doing those when I was in highschool.

"Shije".

Jiang Xuē, took Sha méi's hand and touched the red swollen area.

"What happened? Why is it swollen"?

"I was tied up".

Jiang Xue moved her thumb around the swollen area. The flesh healed and Jiang Xue held her hand.

Sha mei thought that hee actions were weird and quickly removed her hand from hers.

"I want to cultivate, I'm going to go to back to heaven, and meditate for three years. If that's okay with you".

"As you wish". She said thise words with a small smile.

"Thank you, shije".

Now what to do about wei li lian?

"Lian".

"Shizun".
Sha mei pulled out a scroll and handed it to wei li lian.

"Here, train with this untill I get back".

"But, shizun I already have one-"

"Yes. But your a little slower than the others, so take this one, I trust you'll practice everyday".

It's the only way you'll get anything down, the other is fake.

"This is a training manual made by shizun for me". Wei li lian hugged the scroll and smiled softly.

This child. When she gets older, she most certainly won't be easily fooled.

_Yuki_