Chapter 7🧡 pt.1

"shizun".
Wei li lian ran to Sha Mei's side and smiled brightly while looking up at her shizun.

Jeez, why are you smiling so brightly? Is someone you like here?

"Mmm".

"Sha mei-"
"I really don't have time for games today, little demon. So why don't you go back home".

"Sha mei, wouldn't it be polite of you to welcome your guest"?

Zhi Xiang: "How dare you, destroy our golden bridge and murder and slaughter our people, at our own heaven, then disrespect our shizun by calling her name. And now you want us to welcome you as our guest? Shizun would never-"

"My apologies, I've just woken up from a three year meditation from heaven. I'm sorry but I may have lost my manners. Please accept my apology".

"Hmph. The Second greatest heaven on earth. You sure do deserve that title. Your kindness has no bounds, Master Sha".

She said her name in a way that pissed lin wei wong, to point she glared at the young demoness.

Damn, I used to like her when I read about her in the novel but now...not so much.

The way she talks makes me want to bitch slap across the frozen lake.

"I'm sure lady Yang, has more important yhings to rake care of, other than come here and make a mockery of her self, no"?

Her words were said purely to annoy and anger the demon. And sure enough it did, because Yang Daiyu sent flying knives to where Sha mei was standing.

"Master Sha, those words...please change them".
She tried smiling but sha mei could tell that it was fake, just like her praise towards her.

"Enough".

In the back of the crowd of demons, a young man in black and gold walked up, with a small smile pn his face.

No way... that's-

[Yang Yichen. Newly crowned Demon king, and apart of wei li lian's future reverse harem.]

Lucky her.

"Master please forgive my little sister. She can be quite rude at times. Especially to people with a hugh authority over her".

He looked at Yang Daiyu with a glare and back to Sha mei with a soft smile.

"Alright. I will forgive only this time. But if this happens again, your clan won't ever be forgiven. And next time more blood from your clan with shared".

"All hail Master".
The disciples of the various heavens chanted in unison.

Yang Yichen can feel his pride and ego falling apart and then suggested a duel.

"If I win, I get to have that pretty girl besides you".

He pointed at the protagonist and Sha mei couldn't help but laugh. Out loud.

"Shizun..."

"And why would I do that? Even if I did agree to fight with you, why would you think that I would just jand over my disciple, like if she was an artifact? Do you really think this low of me"?

"No. Not at all".
"Then why ask"?

The demon king actually couldn't answer. And not being able to answer made him angry as he couldn't find the answer.

So he released his sword from it's scabbard and pointed it at Sha mei.

"God of fire. Let's duel. Winner gets the others strongest. Loser dies".

Umm...can the rules be a little bit clear here?

"Agreed. But as a God I clearly have the upper hand. But never mind that. If I win, i kill you. And when I do".

"I'll imprison everyone of your demons, that understood"?

"Understood".