Pt.2 🧡

"Shizun, let me fight beside you".

"No, it's too dangerous. Wei li lian stay right here".

"Master Sha cares for her disciples, so if you die the only sound anyone would be hearing from this peak, would be the cries and weeping of your disciples".

Sha mei laughted hard at the man infront of her.

I'm sorry but it is your wife that kills me, not you.

"What's so funny".
"Nothing, nothing. It's just you thinking that you can set foot on my heaven, hurt my disciples, and now you want a duel..."

She walked closer to the demon king while she used her finger to summon her sword.

Ōumǐjiā flew out while a bright red light followed behind it.

"Wow, shizun's sword".

"Little demon, I will give you until the count of tree to back down and leave. If uou don't I will fight, and you will be defeated and chained up".

[Host is getting even better in character. +100 fenix points.]

Well I did act a couple of movies for netflix.

"1,2,3".

The demon king was still standing infront of her with a smirk on his face, which made lin wei wong want to punch that pretty face of his.

To think I was fangirling over you.

"Very well then".

Before Yang Yichen could blink, a bright red light flashed Infront of him, creating a yellow flame that sent him flying back to his demons, and landing on his back.

Wei li lian: "That was so fast. Shizun is so strong".

Zhi Xiang: "Of course she is, shizun is the God of fire, her father's the heavenly king. How can she not be strong"?

Xiao li: "Shizun is amazing".

Wei li lian: "She is..."

"My Huo wang palace, and my earthly palace is mot a place for you to mess with. Little demon you should go back home".

Yang Daiyu: "How dare you-"

"Shizun look out".

Fuck.

How the hell did I end up a fucking sword in my stomach?

She coaughed out blood and held her stomach with the sword still inside.

"Shizun"!

She turned her head to side where wei li lian was holding onto her left hand, the poor girl has tears in eyes.

Why is she crying?

Oh that's right, she flashed infront of me and trued to block Yang daiyu's sword. But of course I pulled her back, and took the bloody hit myself.

God she's the protagonist, why do I have to get injured? Isn't therr like a 'protect the protagonist program'?

"Shizun. Shizun, are you alright"?

Xiao li: "Shizun, please answer us".

Yang Daiyu, and Yang Yichen both looked at the scene and both smiled.

It looks like they've wounded the God of fire.

But after Joy is sorrow. A roar came from the sky and then...

"Demon Clan. Leave or die".

A tall woman wearing black and silver landed Infront of Sha mei and the disciples. The woman had piercing silver eyes and a- not so happy look on her face.

The woman slowly raised her hand and a long long blade appeard.

With a strike with her sword she knocked out most of the demons and injured the rest, including the demon king and his sister.

They both tried to escape, which they did because liu hua had worry about her shije, and her injury.

When the demons were finally gone, liu hua got to her shije's side and picked her up bridal style.

Wei li lian:"liu ā yí (correct me if I'm wrong) can you help my shizun"?

"Don't worry she'll live".

Sha mei: "I guess it was a good thing to call you out"?

Liu hua: "The only reason I came was because you saved me, and I owed you".

"Thank you anyways".

"Shizun...this is my fault, shizun..."

Wei li lian had her hands on her shizun's left shoulder.

"Lian. Don't worry I'm fine. I just a need a rest".

After she said that she closed her eyes and her hand dropped.

"Shizun"!