Chapter 13🌹 pt. 1

"My back fucking hurts. When shit like this happens in k-drama's you don't see them crying, but when shit like this happens to fucking me! I'm the one in fucking, pain."
She cursed.

Behind her she herd a soft chuckle, "Shizun, what language is that?"
She turned her head to see Xioa li standing with both her hands at her side, with a cute smile on her face.

Was I speaking English?
She thought.
Must be.

"Shizun, if you don't mind can I go out with A-lian? While walking around with some of my older and younger apprentice brothers and sisters, I saw a very cute ribbon, I thought maybe I could buy it for A-lian. As a thank you for saving me."

Technically I saved the both of you. But I guess protagonist has to protagonist.

"Very well then."
She blew into her hands, a red lotus flower that was completely engulfed in flames. While doing, this Xioa li stood there with awe. Coming closer to touch the flaming flower, she said, "Wow. Can she shizun teach me?"

Sha Mai nodded her head, and then took both the child's hand. Placing the burning flower in her palms, Xioa li took it as a chance to see it even closer. Sha Mai laughed at the girls cuteness, and pressed her index finger on the child's forehead.

A red flame was being burned on her forehead, it wasn't painful but only tingled a little bit for Xioa Li.

The burning lotus flower disappeared as the mark on her forehead was done.

"Now I can know where you are, and it would be easier for me to find you. But that doesn't mean to walk astray."

Xioa Li bowed her head and hugged her shizun. A string of "thank yous" was all she said.

"But you'll still have to take Zhi Zhiang with you. And take your brother as well, I haven't seen him come out of his room since two months ago."

"Is shizun still worried about A-lian?"
Who's worried about her? After all right now she's practicing demonic cultivation, she should be good.
The only reason I want Xioa Wu to go with them, is for Wei Lian.

Wouldn't it make more sense for her to at least talk to one of her future husbands? I mean in the novel it's mostly sex.

"My lady."

"What is it?"
"Wu lei gave me this to give to you."

Sha Mei took the whatever it was wrapped up inside. She noticed a note hanging down from the bow and read it.

"I went shopping today and saw this very beautiful hanfu. It looked like it would match your aesthetic. So I bought it for you to wear at the 'End Of Season's Send Off.' I hope you wear it.

Also, all disciples under different Gods have to wear one color. Your color is red and gold, while your disciples and me would be wearing red and black.

Can't wait to see how beautiful my Queen is."

-Wu Lei

Why did that seem like flirting?
She un-wrapped the the bow and then the silk that was under, she picked up a red and golden Hanfu. She must admit it was really beautiful, and indeed did match my/Sha Mei's aesthetic. There was more; a golden hair clip, a pair of gold earrings and a very Harvey gold necklace.

How much money did she spend on this?

She stood up with the Hanfu and jewelry, as she did a red rose fell from the Hanfu and onto the wooden floor.

What?
She picked it up.

"This seems like something my fans or maybe someone who had a crush on me would give me."