Saying Thanks

First I would like to thank everyone who reads my book and supports it.

I know I haven't been updating like I should but I've already started the new chapter a month ago I just had writers block. I also still have final exams until next week, I probably won't be updating until maybe middle of July.
But because I've already started to write the new chapter I'll probably post it On Wednesday 21st June (aka my special day lol) or Thursday 22nd June.

I've also had some people ask me to do Smut. Listen I know how to write it but...I get embarrassed.

There will be smut but later in the book.
I'm also doing another GL (I know, "She hasn't even finished the first one n wants to do another?")

I was actually thinking of dr ago dropping the book and leaving it like this, because I didn't really know how to end it.

Because I saw how much of you all want another chapter, I will continue until it's done.

And hopefully I can update every Saturday after my exams.
Thank you all.

If you have anything you want to ask me or perhaps give ideas (since I'm kinda having trouble with this book) you can message me or comment.

Most of the time I'm busy and only see comments or votes like a week after.

Bye 👋 .