Chapter 2~ outing

||Jais POV||

I wake up to the sun shining brightly into my eyes. "ughhh." I moan as I hop out of bed to shut the blinds. I hear Ariana toss and then she moans loudly. "owwww." she says as she rubs her stomach. I laugh and help her out of bed. "that time of month?"i ask her. she nods and heads into the bathroom. I flip on the tv and the screen is blank. "Well I guess if everyone's gone no one can run the tv programs." I mumble as ariana comes out of the bathroom looking a bit better. "would sex make things better?" I ask while grinning. Her eyes widen as she screams "Jai Brooks! How dare you say that!" She playfully slaps me and walks out of the room to get breakfast.

||Arianas POV||

"Babe can we go to the store?" I ask Jai and wink. he laughs and gets the keys as we hop in the car and head to CVS.
When we pull up I run out and into the store. "we can get anything and everything!" I shout. "and for free!" I run around and find a cart to start my fun. first I go to my section where I stock up on pads and tampons, then I head to the makeup area and grab tons of lip gloss and mascaras. "can we get these?" Jai asks holding up mud masks. "why not?" I ask laughing. after an hour we have two carts full of crap we did yet didn't need.

"Let's go to the grocery store. we need food!" Jai says as I hear his stomach growl. as if they were talking, my stomach does the same and we laugh.

"Jai! I got a cart full of fruit!" I scream as I pull over to Jai and his cart. all there is in his is a bunch of cookies and gum. "Jai babe." I say smiling. "ari babe." he mocks. we head to the car and pile in our stuff. "ooh, can we PLEASE go to Tiffanys- and chanel?" I squeal as we hop in the car. "of course." Jai says and I scream with joy.

||Jais POV||

"Alright ari,i think that's enough jewelry." I say laughing as ari holds boxes and boxes of necklaces and earrings. "gosh this is the life!" She squeals and I help her carry some stuff. finally we decide to top the day off with a trip to the beach.

The sight of the white sand beach and the sun setting was remarkable. I noticed Ariana smiling widely as we got out and grabbed an umbrella and blanket. we sat up close to the water and snuggled as the sun set. "man, this is the life." I sigh as I kiss Arianas cheek. "it sure is." she replies, kissing me back, only this time on the lips. the make out soon turns into an intense session and I find myself starting to pull off her shirt. "on the beach?" She asks laughing. "why not? I can't wait and no one will come." I tell her. she nods and bites her lip as I pull off her shirt and squeeze her boobs. since this is the first time, I'm a little awkward at first. after pulling off her shirt I reach down to her skirt and pull it off. Arianas gorgeously tanned skin glows with the setting sun and I gladly unhook her bra. the sight of her boobs gets me going and she pulls off my shirt and pants in an instant.

I kiss every inch of Arianas body until I reach her area. it's wet of course. I pull down her panties and slowly finger around, making her moan with my touch. "Jai just get in me!" She screams. I pull down my pants and she rubs back and forth on my friend till its hard. "I don't have pro-" just get in!" She says cutting me off. I do as she says and shove into her, making her gasp with pleasure. I don't move at first because I don't want to hurt her but soon I start slowly thrusting. "f-f-faster j-Jai!" She moans as I thrust harder and harder. i intently kiss her lips and we roll around on the sand. "mmmmm." i say smiling.

||Arianas POV||

"Oh god Jai!" I scream as I reach my second high. he slowly pulls out and we lie having breathing on the sand in each other's arms. the sun has set and we decide to pack up and get home. "ow!" I scream as I try to walk. "my area h-hurts like h-hell!" I moan. Jai laughs and I hit him, sillily of course. "Hey I never said It wouldn't be painful as pleasurable." we head to the car and go home.

We fall asleep In an instant from our "stressful" day. :)