Chapter 3~lets.... Travel?

||Arianas POV||

"Hey jai," I began to say as i chomped into an eggo waffles. "mm hmm?" He replied. "maybe we could uh, go somewhere. Like to Hawaii....." Jai looks at me and smiles. "that'd be awesome Ari! But how?" I grabbed Jai's arm and I shoved the Remains of my waffle in my mouth. we walked down our street until we came across a sign; airport next left. "b-but we don't k-know how to fly..." He said. "that's why we can learn."

||Jais POV||

I'm all for the idea of traveling but learning how to fly a plane, and flying in general, freaks me out. "come on babe it'll be fun. we could even live there for a while." she squealed. I nodded and we walked back to the house.

After a while Ariana started to look sick. "you feeling alright baby?" I asked her. she slowly nodded and closed her eyes on the couch. I sat closer to her and as I leaned in to hug her she got up and ran to the bathroom. I rushed after her and rubbed her back while she puked into the toilet. "aw baby girl. what happened? You were fine earlier." I said. As she caught her breathe she replied "it must've been those waffles. gosh frozen food sucks." she said. as she was about to get up she started puking again and I held her hair back.

A little while later I tucked Ari into bed and made her some soup. "thanks babe." she said smiling. I stroked my fingers through her hair while she ate and soon she fell asleep. a few minutes later i decided to try and sleep.

-the next day-

||Arianas POV||

I wake up and it's 6:53am. ugh, why am I up so early? I lean over and see Jai sleeping. I smile and put my hand on his stomach. I feel his heart beating and soon it lulls me back to sleep.

I awake again and this time it's 8:06. Jais still asleep and I have a major stomach ache. "oh dear god." I said and I covered my mouth. I shot up and ran to the toilet. minutes later, I could hear Jai walking over and I sat up. "baby girl." he cooed. "I think you have a bug or something." I nod and get up. I wash my face and then decide to take a shower. "Wanna take it with me?" I ask him and he smirks. we hop in and I instantly feel better. the warm water running against my back relaxes all the muscles in my body and I moan. "gosh baby don't do this to me." Jai says, looking horny as ever. I lean in and kiss him and soon we begin to make out.

As Jai inserts into me I scream, and not in the good way. "ow Jai!" I welp and I pull away. "im sorry... whats wrong?" He asks concerned. "I, i-i don't k-know." I say and I rub my area, trying to calm the Un Pleasurable sensation. we get out and I dry off and get changed. As I'm about to lie in bed I start to shake and I fall to the ground. it's all black.

||Jais POV||

"Ari! Ari wake up!" I screamed as I shook Ari to death. she wouldn't wake up and I began to panic. "damn it! There's no one to go to!" I scream. I picked her up and ran to the car. I sped off and went to the nearest hospital. although no one would be there, they'd have equipment I could try and figure out how to use. we pull up and I dash out with ari in my arms. opening the doors, the lights flickered on and I ran to the nearest room. I set her down on the table and looked around for things to use."crap this is the pregnancy area." I moaned as I scanned the room. tests, birth equipment, and a thermometer were all I could find. I noticed ari shift around and then open her eyes. "w-where am I?" She asked beginning to cry.

Freaking out, I decided to give her the test. knowing she wouldn't take it, i decided to "trick" her. I slipped the test into her pants and down to her area. "babe what the hell are you doing?" She asked. I didn't respond and instead started to tickle her. "Jai! S-STAHP!!! I'm gonna.... p-pee m-myself!" She wailed. I continued until I noticed she wet herself.

(A/N hahahaha what did I just write!)

I stopped tickling herself and she blushed in embarrassment. "Damn it Jai!" She whined as I smirked. "babe I need to take something from you." I said awkwardly. She nodded slowly unsure of what I meant. I reached down and quickly pulled out the test. "JAI BROOKS! What the hell is that!" She said pouting. "Oh notin." I replied. I set the test on the counter and Lay next to her. "how you feeling?" I asked. "well, I feel wet, awkward, and ready to leave." she said agitated. I laughed and got up to check the test. "y-y-ou, y-you, y-your." I began to stutter. "im what." she said getting up. she came over and looked at the test. "oh my god."