Chapter 15~ all over again

-Arianas POV-

After I pushed the first baby out I felt the contractions starting up again. "oh god." I moaned as I let out a huge push. no one seemed to be ready for it and they all totally freaked out. "shit I forgot there's another." jai said frantically. "same!" Both frankie and Sascha say in unison. I push with all my might and soon, after a whole lot more pain, baby #2 makes their way into the world. "you'll never believe it but it's another girl!" Jai cries. I feel all teary and emotional and cry as my twins are handed over to me.i cuddle them and kiss them both on their temples. "i love you and I love you." I whisper. they smile which makes me smile and everyone looks in awe.

-the Next day-

I'm still mad at Jai. he was making out with my best friend while I was in labor with his baby! So far I've been trying to avoid him but it's not working since I'm weak and can't shooe him away on my own while resting in bed. "please Jai, just leave me alone!" I beg. "no ari! You're my girlfriend and you've birthed my three daughters!" I groan as he tries to cuddle with me and I shove him away. "You know, this would be a whole lot easier if you weren't cheating on me!" I cried. "I didn't cheat Ari! I just really wanted to make out with someone and you weren't willing to." I pout my lips as the twins started crying and thankfully Jai got up to go get them.

When dinner comes around I stay in bed and nurse the twins. Cali comes in and crawls besides me,cuddling into my chest and falling asleep. "my beautiful girls." I mumble. Jai walks in and tiptoes towards the bed. he crawls besides me and the girls and falls asleep,leaving me the only one awake. I struggle for a while but manage to fall asleep when Jai wraps his arms around my belly and kisses my cheek. "I'm still mad." I whisper as my eyes get droopy and the world goes black.
----------------------------------------------

Hey,
So I wrote this chapter a while back but I can't finish it...ive been really stuck with this story so I'm thinking of discontinuing it.

If anyone has suggestions they'd be greatly appreciated. if not I believe that I'll be deleting this story if I can't think of anything else.
💜