Chapter 18~ can we talk?

||Ariana||

Jai has been frustrating me so much that I cant take it.every time I try to bring up being pregnant someone interrupts or Jai doesn't listen- it's driving me nuts! He's also been forcing me out of all people to take care of the kids while he and everyone else get to go out and explore Paris.

"Mama, I think Brooke has to go potty." Cali said coming into my room struggling to hold Brooke. I took her in my arms and brought her to her training toilet and she went to the bathroom! "Brooke baby! You did it!" I squealed. she smiled and then said "mama!" I felt my heart stop and I grinned. "baby you said your first word AND went potty! Come here baby!" I said picking her up. "mama! Mama!" She continued to say. I brought her downstairs and screamed out for Jai. he didn't respond. I called for sascha, frankie, and Alexa but they didn't respond either. I pout and set Brooke beside her sleeping sister Kelsey and I took Cali outside to play. I felt nauseous and I ran over to a bush and puked all over it, causing Cali to freak out.

"Baby it's ok." I reassured her. She stopped crying and brought herself together as everyone came back. "hey baby, missed you." Jai said arm and arm with Alexa and Sasha. I smiled sweetly without responding and took Cali upstairs to her room. Jai looked confused but went off with Frankie and my friends to go eat, without even asking me.

I decided to write a note to Jai. I need some space and air- away from everyone. I'm taking Cali and leaving Brooke and Kelsey for Jai to have as a little part of me. this was one of the hardest things that I've ever had to do but I really wanted space.

I decided to leave the next morning. it was easier than I thought which kind of bugged me. I packed my girl up and left Brooke and Kelsey sleeping in their beds. Jai wasn't even in bed with me and I was shocked when I saw him sleeping in Alexa's room.

||Jai||

"Shit!" I shout as I saw I was in bed with Alexa. I got out and felt that I had a major headache. damn I was drinking? I snuck into mine and Aris room and stayed as quiet as possible so I didn't wake her- she'd be so mad if she found out. when I went in she wasn't there so I went downstairs to see if she was there either. when I saw she wasn't there either I went into the girls room and saw only Brooke and Kelsey- no Cali. Kelsey had a letter tucked under her and I picked it up. oh my god.

Dear Jai,
This is one of the hardest things I've had to do in my whole life. I'm not leaving you, Jai, I'm just taking a break from all of this drama. every time I try to talk to you, someone either interrupts us or you ignore me and I have something important to talk to you about. I'm pregnant, Jai, and it's taken you way too long to even read that I am. I took Cali out with me to take a breather from all of y'all and to be honest, I really am disappointed in you Jai... hanging out with everyone and leaving the kids to me? I honestly don't know how I'm going to have another kid. I love you Jai, and I'll see you soon my love.
Xoxo, Ari 💜

I felt my eyes become a little teary and I started to scream out for Ariana, hoping that the letter was a scam and that she was still here. Frankie and Sachsa, followed by alexa, all came running out and tried to help me find Ari. I took Brooke and Kelsey in my arms and we drove all around Paris to try and find her. no luck. Frankie and I broke down and Sascha and Lexie came up with an idea. " I know Ariana. and knowing her, she most likely went somewhere she loves. she LOVES New Orleans....its full of haunted houses and ghost towns- right up her alley. we should check." Alexa suggested. "but she can't fly a plane out there." I said between sobs. "Ariana will do anything to get her way, I'm sure she learned jai." Sascha explained. I nod and we drove to the airport. we all got in the plane and I routed the plane to head to Louisiana.

||Ariana||

"Mama, why are we here?" Cali asked suspiciously. "cause it's fun here baby." I tell her. She nods and we walk down the roads of New Orleans trying to find a place to stay. "oh my gosh! It's the Coven house from AHS!" I squealed. Cali squinted her eyes confused and I walked towards the house with her in my hands. we walked up the stairs into a petit bedroom and decided to settle there for the night. "this is so cool!" I said as I fell asleep. "I don't get it." Cali whispered as we both fell asleep in the bed.

----------------------------------------------

Ooh so Ari left with Cali to take a break and they're staying in the coven house!!! How creepy is that? I wonder if Jai and the rest of the group will find Ariana and Cali....
💋💜